twenty

DAVINA'S POV

"Get dressed", Matteo walks into the bedroom and throws his shirt to the ground. I silently groan at how messy he is. "We're gonna practice a little bit."

I nod my head and search through the dresser draws before finding a matching red velvet set. The sports bra crosses in the back and lifts my breasts. I put on the matching leggings- their fabric clinging to my hips.

I throw my hair up into a ponytail before walking out and finding Matteo getting the daggers ready. His bare abs catching my attention- when his muscles flex.

"So far you've been doing amazing", he mumbles and turns to face me. His eyes trail over my body as I come closer and take in the set of daggers displayed.

"I'm gonna show you how to pin someone down."

I nod my head in silent agreement.

His hands creep onto my waist and I stifle a blush. "Grip my hand", he instructs and I do as he says.

"Good girl", he smirks. "Now pin my hand behind my back and kick my feet from under me."

I follow his lead and just like that he's on the ground and I'm holding a dagger to his throat.

"Good", he says and I carefully get off. "Now this time do it without me letting you."

I did it multiple times and each time I was the one being pinned on my stomach with my hands twisted behind me. I let out an annoyed growl and hear Matteo chuckle softly.

"This is impossible", I roll my eyes and chug down a bottle of water. "You like all muscle and abs how is that fair?"

"You'll get better."

~

"And you're dead", I smirk while straddling his lap. I pin him to the ground and gently tilt the dagger against his throat.

I feel a thin layer of sweat coat the back of my neck and forehead. I smile proudly at my progress and see amusement form on his lips.

"You're doing amazing baby", he grips my waist and I feel my cheeks flush. He presses me firmly down and I feel my breathing hitch.

His back lifts off the ground and his hot breath fans my face.

In one swift motion, he's turning me over and trailing the dagger along my collarbone.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, hmm?"

I let out a small gulp and see him throw me over his shoulders and walking into the bedroom.

I squeal and feel the soft mattress hit my back. My eyes dart to the dagger still placed in his hand as his silver hues meet mine. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes", I blurt out without contemplating it. I knew I trusted him with everything. More than I probably should and that scares me.

"Take off your clothes", he instructs and plays with the blade between his fingers.

I slowly peel off my sports bra and leggings- revealing my bare breasts and panties.

He gets on top of me and starts to trail the dagger between the valley of my breasts. The tip circles my hardened nipple and I let out a soft moan.

"What do you want baby?", he whispers in my ear. My stomach rolls with butterflies and I won my lip. "Don't be shy."

"Touch me", I whine and feel him smirk against my neck.

"Touch you where?" He taunts and slowly brings the blade down to my upper thigh.

"Here?" He asks and skims the blade over my hip. "Or here?" He moves across my chest and around my breasts.

I let out a low hiss and grab his hand directing it between my thighs. "Here", I demand and hear him chuckle.

"Such a naughty girl", he says before kissing my collarbone and going between my legs. "Your wish is my command."

His fingers slide my panties down and onto the floor. My breathing quickens when he trails wet kisses along the inner part of my thigh and makes its way to my soaking heat.

His tongue swirls around my clit and my hand's lace through his hair. Hot pleasure rolls through me like waves as my back arches off the bed.

His hands circle my hips- keeping me in place from all the squirming I'm doing. "Fuck", I moan and try to press myself closer to his mouth.

I wince at the loss of contact and feel something cold slamming against my throat. Matteo narrows his eyes at me and holds the dagger at an angle. "I'm in charge. Not you."

I mumble some incoherent words and let him go back to his job. He sucks my throbbing clit and I scrunch the silk sheets between my fists.

"Since you've been a good girl", he says against my clit and I look down at him with lustful eyes. Without warning, he slides two fingers inside of me and I let out a scream.

"Oh god", I moan and feel my walls tighten around his fingers. My stomach curls at the sensation and I get lost in my head.

"Watch me give you pleasure baby", he softly says and stares up at my open mouth and closed eyes. I slowly look down at him and dig my nails into his scalp.

"I'm gonna cum", I force out and feel his fingers pumping in and out of me.

"Do it on my tongue", he instructs. His mouth carries down to my opening and his fast fingers work in and out of me.

My back jolts off the mattress as I feel my climax and watch as the white substance falls onto Matteo's tongue.

"You taste so good", he murmurs and places soft kisses on my thigh.

Exhaustion hits me and I feel the covers being wrapped around my naked body. I lazily smile into the soft pillow and feel the bed shift next to me.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" I mumble out and watch Matteo's fingers trace my shoulder.

"No this was perfect", he says and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

Before drifting off to sleep I hear Matteo mumble something to himself.

"Why did I have to fall for you at the worst time?"