thirty- two

DAVINA'S POV:

*3 months before*

"My boobs hurt", I tell Matteo so he doesn't squeeze them. He's on top of me.

Inside of me.

And my boobs feel like they're mountains on my body.

This morning Matteo woke up feeling extra horny, but now I'm not in the mood anymore and I'm just watching him.

He leans down and gives a kiss on each boob before kissing my neck and I laugh at how much it tickles.

"You not in the mood anymore?" He softly says and stops moving. Just watching me with my legs hanging tiredly around his waist.

"No I'm sorry", I sigh and run my hands through his hair. "I just don't feel good."

"It's ok", Matteo smiles and kisses me before climbing off of me and pulling me to his chest.

"Can we just lay in bed all day?" I ask and trace my fingers on his abs.

"Fuck no!" Eli bursts through the door and smiles widely at us. "I just got laid and need some serious amount of clothes, so get up and we're going shopping."

Matteo tries to cover my boobs that are revealed and I smile.

"Oh please I've seen her boobs plenty of times," Eli shrugs and Matteo glances down at me.

"Ok ok I'll get dressed", I say and sit up with the sheets tucked around me. "And shut up about my boobs."

Eli grins and walks out of the bedroom and Matteo huffs.

"He's seen your boobs?!"

I turn my head and Matteo has a pout face on.

"He also comes into the dressing room with me because it's weird to come out in socks", I shrug and Matteo glares.

I laugh and stand up, walking over to my side of the closet and pick out an outfit.

I chose a navy blue tank top that has flower designs and the middle of it, has a sheer material. Along with a pair of light blue, denim shorts.

Combing my hair and putting some sunglasses on, I grab my purse and walk out into the bedroom.

"I like that shirt", Matteo says and I smile sweetly at him before climbing next to him in bed.

"I'll be back."

"Better be."

"Whatevs", I sigh and kiss him before walking out and seeing Eli drinking some coffee.

"Let's go."

~

"What about this?" I arch my brow and hold up a leather jacket.

"You would look so hot in that", Eli says while holding a bunch of clothes in his hand.

I guess he did need a lot.

We stand in the checkout line and while we're waiting a little girl waltz her way over to my side.

"Hi", she says and I smile down at her.

"Hi."

"What's your name?"

"Davina", I hold out my hand and she shakes it gently. "Yours?"

"Miriam", her one baby tooth in the front is missing and she has her hair in a small ponytail.

"Your very pretty", she says and I smile so hard I think my cheeks will bruise.

"Well Miriam, your pretty too", I crouch down and meet her height.

"Miriam!" An older lady comes next to us and scolds her daughter from walking away. The lady looks at me apologetically and says sorry so many times.

"Goodbye Davina", the girl says and hugs my waist before walking away with her mom.

"She makes me want a sister", Eli says from behind me.

"Kinda glad my parents didn't produce another child to go through the same shit I did, but I always dreamed of having a little sister", I mumble and walk up to the register.

~

We both hop into my car and put all of our bags in the backseat before I pull out and get on the street.

We hit a bump and I moan in pain, from my boobs.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My fucking boobs are swollen."

"Don't tell me your pregnant", Eli says and I let out a laugh. "You guys fuck like bunnies so make sure you got some protection going on."

"I'm on the pill, so don't worry no nieces or nephews for you."

"In the future?" He glances at me and I smile.

"In the future."

"Ok good now put on some Bruno Mars."

~

We stopped at the nail salon and I got my simple French tips, to go along with my toes.

Eli got his nails trimmed up and got gel clear coat on all of them, saying it's always best to have "shiny nails".

After I dropped Eli off at his car, I made my way up into the apartment and place my bags down on the breakfast nook.

Matteo is (for once in his life) still laying in bed and watching After again.

"What is that your favorite movie now?" I ask and take off my shoes, placing them back in the closet and kissing him.

"Not to sound like gay or anything, but Hardins hot."

"Oh yeah he is", I saw in low voice and look at the screen.

Matteo's looking at me and I smile at him. "But not as hot as my hunk who's laying in bed watching teen romance films and eating pasta."

"Mhm", Matteo goes back to watching his movie and I climb out of my clothes, putting on one of my comfy shirts.

I don't have any clean sweatpants, so I pick through Matteo's draw and find a pair of plaid boxer shorts.

"Is it weird if I wear your underwear?" I mumble, but I don't think Matteo's listening to me because his eyes are glued to the screen.

Shrugging, I put on the shorts and crawl my way back into bed.

Matteo glances at me and then turns back around fully. "Are you wearing my underwear?"

"No you sound crazy", I mumble and take the pasta bowl of his hands and start eating some of it.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks and pauses the movie.

"Yeah a bit", I smile.

The lake scene in After comes on and I lazily lay my head on Matteo's shoulder while we watch intently.

"You know there's a second movie right?"

Matteo jumps up and looks at me with wide eyes. "What why didn't you tell me that?!"

I laugh and look up After We Collided, and turn it on.

~

The first sex scene comes on where they're in the hotel room, and I feel a pulse between my legs all of a sudden.

Squeezing my legs together I bite my lip and imagine all of the things they're doing- Matteo's doing to me.

"Davina?"

"Hmm", I say and concentrate.

"Is this turning you on?"

"Very", I pant and squirm from the throbbing in my core.

I leap up on his lap and pull his lips to mine, before feeling his erection through his pants and dry humping it.

Matteo rolls me over and starts to take my clothes off.

"Easy on my boobs ok?"

"Mhm."