twenty-six

DAVINA'S POV:

The sun gleams through the open glass and I let out a small groan- nudging my head further into the pillow.

An arm drapes over my waist and I feel Matteo's breath skim my neck, our bodies pressed together and half-naked under the cover.

I open my eyes and yawn, before turning over and feel Matteo grip his arm and hold me closer. His thick lashes, laying against his cheek, and his wavy hair sprawled around his head.

I let out a small smile before bringing a hand to a curl hitting his forehead and tucking it back. Leaning over I place soft kisses on his neck- trailing along his jawline and scooping my hands around his neck.

"Mm", he groans and flutters his eyes open. A small smirk appears on his morning face and I continue my journey with my mouth- all over his shoulders and collarbone.

"Good morning", I chirp and fold my hands together at the back of his neck.

"Good morning, baby", he whispers and runs his hand along my back.

Deciding I want to play, I press him on his back and hop up on his lap, so I'm straddling him.

The black sheets wrap around my body as I lean down and go along his chest.

"Someone's still not over from last night", he smirks and places his hands on my hips.

I let out a smile against his skin and bring my head up. "I rather not boost your ego", I say and start to make my way off of him, but he rolls me over and I let out a squeal.

"My ego is plentiful without your compliments", he says and brings his lips around my collarbone.

"I hate you", I sigh and run my fingers through his hair.

"You", he starts and grazes his finger over my stomach before tickling the shit out of me. "Love me."

A million laughs come from both of our mouths and I beg him to stop until I feel like I've grown a pair of abs.

"Yeah Yeah", I mumble and peek at a smirk.

"I have to go to the club", he says and lays himself on top of me, so his head is pressed against my chest.

"I'll stay here for a bit", I say and run my fingertips down his back.

"Or you can just stay", he says and grips my waist. "Like forever."

"Is this you asking me to move in?" I say and tug on his hair, so he lifts his head and looks at me.

"If you want it to be."

I knaw on my lip for a second, debating it.

Moving in? With Matteo? It couldn't be that bad, I mean I'm practically here 24/7 and with my dad back living here would be better than being a burden on Eli.

"Yeah", I nod my head and look at him. "I'll move in."

"Good", he kisses my lips. "Because if you said no I might have to give you a spanking."

Oh my.

"Come on I'll make us some coffee", I say and crawl from under him, until my feet hit the floor.

I stand up in my underwear, but then I feel my knees buckle and pain shoot through my core.

"Shit", I groan and grab onto the bed again.

"I did you good, didn't I", I hear from behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and help me."

"Ok ok", he says and makes his way in front of me and grabs my hands. "Come on grandma, let's get you to your wheelchair."