Chapter 3

Y/N: Yes, thank you very much. Sir please check the footage. You will know I am not lying.

Bang PD gestured to one of his secretaries who nodded in response and left the room.

Bang PD: Meanwhile, let me have a look at the papers.

Y/N: Yes sir.

You handed him the papers, watching him keenly as he went through them. He took his time to check and confirm details on every page as you stood there looking down, afraid to make eye contact with any of the members. Everything was silent until the secretary came in and inserted the drive which projected the footage on the big screen. You felt nervous because you won't get fired but you were surely going to be a laughing stock.

There you were, getting out of the elevator, making your way towards the meeting room. THAT'S IT! You fell. All eyes were focused on the screen as they tried to hide their laughs. But as soon as they saw you throwing a tantrum, the whole room erupted with laughter.

You wanted to disappear at that moment. Maybe catch a flight to Peru and start a new life where no one knows you.

Even the CEO was relaxed and let out a few hearty laughs. You could hear Jin's windshield wiper laugh.

Bang PD: Ms. Min, I must say, your work is quite remarkable. And forgive me if I was harsh to you earlier. I was just a too stressed about the business meet but this data will help us achieve the deal at the business meet. I'm impressed. And I must say that fall was quite remarkable too. You made my day.

You stood there not knowing what to say as blood rushed up to your face and your cheeks started heating up. You were proud of yourself for your work but the situation didn't help as you felt even more embarrassed knowing that soon you will be the talk of the company as the 'fallen employee'.

Bang PD: So boys, I think we have it clear about the collaboration.

BTS: Yes PD-nim!

Bang-PD: Alright then I'll be taking my leave.

You watched him as he stood up and left with his secretaries behind him.

You were aware of the fact that you were left alone with the boys now and you didn't know what to do. And since you didn't want to look like a creep or invade their privacy, you decided to leave. You were stopped in your tracks by a voice calling out to you.

Taehyung: Excuse me Ms. Min!

Y/N: Huh? Oh, yes sir?

Taehyung: Oh please don't call me sir.

Y/N: O-okay Mr. Kim.

Taehyung: Mr. Kim? Do you know me-

Yoongi: Do you know BTS?

. . . . . . .

Y/N: Yeah! Billboard singer!

BTS: Woooooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

They yelled in surprise making you chuckle.

Y/N: Yes, I'm an ARMY actually.

You said laughing nervously.

BTS: Wow!

Hoseok: That's awesome!

Jin: True.

Taehyung: So as I was saying, I was supposed to ask your name first but looks like Yoongi hyung got too excited.

He giggled as Yoongi shot him a glare.

Y/N: My name is Min Y/N.

Jimin: Woah! Wait, Min? Are you Yoongi hyung's secret wife? Do you guys have children? How Many? Girl or boy? Both? I want to meet-

Yoongi: FOR THE LAST TIME JIMIN I'M SINGLE!

Jimin: Oh! Sorry hyung but-

Namjoon: Jimin!

Jimin: Sorry

The person who had been silent till now, spoke up.

Namjoon: Apologise to her.

He said pointing at you and you could swear you would've died by that stare.

Jimin: Sorry Ms. Y/N, I apologize for my behavior.

Y/N: It's okay, I understand it was just a joke. And please don't call me Ms Y/N,

Just Y/N is enough.

Jimin: See, Y/N understands me better than all of you.*pouts*

Hoseok: Yah we've been living together for 11 years-

Taehyung: You just met her-

Jungkook: JIMINSSI!!!!

Yoongi: Yah! Shut up all of you.

The room fell silent again. But all of their heads perked up at Hoseok's question.

Hoseok: Y/N who is your bias?

He asked wiggling his eyebrows, showing his pretty smile.

Now all eyes were on you, waiting to hear their name in response.

The tension in the air was so nerve-wrecking, it sent shivers down your spine.

You gulped as you looked at them each of them trying to intimidate you by their stare, which definitely worked as you were at a sudden loss for words. You knew your answer but you just had to say it.

Jin: Who is it Y/N?

. . . . . . . .

Y/N: AYO HITMAN BANG-