Chapter 50

Namjoon: Because you love Jiho.

You were dumbfounded but you managed to gain your composure.

Y/N: As a brother. The only person I've had romantic feelings for, is you.

He chuckled.

Namjoon: Liar! You're just using me as a rebound.

Y/N: Rebound from whom? I've never dated and the only person I've let myself have feelings for is you.

Namjoon: Wrong, you always loved Jiho but he never reciprocated your feelings.And now that he has left you, you want to use me as a rebound to avoid feeling lonely.

His every word was like a glass shard that pierced through your skin.

Y/N: I never had any romantic feelings for Jiho. He is like a brother to me. I only loved you.

Namjoon: I am a human too. I don't want to hurt myself by getting into a relationship where I'll just get used.

Y/N: Why would you think I love him?

Namjoon: You think i haven't seen how you bawled your eyes out after Jiho left?

You were at a loss for words.

Hoseok: Y/N did you really not have any feelings for Jiho?

Jin: Yah why are you asking her? It was obvious she didn't. You can just say by looking at them.

Hoseok: I'm asking her because Namjoon wouldn't have come to such a conclusion without any facts.

Jin: I know that but this time I don't think he's right.

Hoseok: Namjoon, why do you think she loves Jiho?

Namjoon sighed heavily and after a while he spoke.

Namjoon: If we clearly remember Jiho's accident happened 2 years ago and he was badly injured.

Yoongi: What does that have anything to do with this?

Namjoon: We were out of the country.

Namjoon was looking straight at you while speaking as you stood in shock. You knew where this was going but the question was that how did they know about this.

Namjoon: He only had one lung back then. And after that accident his only lungwas damaged and they needed an immediate transplant or he wouldn't live.

Jin: No way-

Namjoon: She only has one lung.

They all looked at you in shock.

Hoseok: But what if it was someone else?

Yoongi: Y/N look me in the eye and say the truth. Were you Jiho's organ donorafter that accident?

You looked him in the eye.

Y/N: He was badly injured and his only lung was damaged. He needed an immediate transplant. The hospital contacted me because of his accident. When I reached there I came to know about his condition so I volunteered. So I only have one lung because the other one is in him.

Hoseok: That's why he said he can breathe because of you.

Jungkook: But why did he only have one lung?

Everyone looked at you as you stared at the ground. You looked up to see their curious eyes boring holes into you.

Namjoon: I'm sure she has an answer to that. After all it's about Jiho.

Namjoon's behavior was making you angry but you kept calm and gave them the answer they wanted.

Y/N: MODS! He has Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome! The first organ that starts collapsing is the lung. His lung was badly damaged that they needed to take it out. He was fine with one lung until the accident damaged that too.

*flashback*

You opened your eyes and looked beside you to see Jiho sleeping peacefully on another bed. You looked at him sadly. He had many injuries which broke your heart. Slowly he opened his eyes and was surprised to see you beside him on a hospital bed.

Jiho: Yah what happened to you?

His voice was weak.

Y/N: Don't speak, take rest. We will talk later.

Jiho: Don't tell me you did something stupid.

You called the nurse since they needed to check him up after he woke up.

Nurse: She is your lung donor. You needed a lung transplant.

He slowly looked at you as you smiled at him. Tears formed in his eyes as you widened you eyes.

Y/N: Yah! I can't come to you right now. Don't cry!

Jiho: Why? Why would you do something like this? For me?

Y/N: You expect me to let you die in front of my eyes when I clearly had the option to save you. And yes for you, you're the only one I have.

Jiho: Pabo! You know I won't live long anyway.

Now it was your turn to shed tears.

Y/N: I'll do anything to make you live as long as you can.

Jiho: Tomorrow if my life is on the line, you'll give yours?

Y/N: YES!

Jiho: Stupid girl, why do you care about this old man?

Y/N: You're my everything. You're a brother to me who is always there for me.

Jiho: Thank you.

Y/N: Aishh!

You looked at him.

Y/N: I love you hyung!

Jiho: I love you too my lil sloth sis!

Jiho: By the way I won't be able to take shirtless pictures anymore because of the surgery scars.

Y/N: Mine is on the side so nothing to worry about.

Jiho: How long do we have to stay here?

Y/N: I don't know, but you're staying longer than me that's for sure.

Jiho: Ahh! It is bearable if I'm with you.

Both of you laughed.

Y/N: Yah take care, don't laugh too much!

Jiho: And you stop shouting!

Y/N: I'm not shouting.

Jiho: Yeah yeah I will be deaf soon.

(your never ending bickering)

*flashback ends*