Chapter 6

Y/N: HE KNOWS MEE???

Jiho: Of course, he does. You met him, remember?

Y/N: I meant he knows me as your friend and not just an employee?

Jiho: No

Y/N: Then how did you know he was talking about me?

Jiho: *chuckles* He told me he met a midget from my department and I knew it

was you.

You smacked his head.

Y/N: Those are your words idiot.

Jiho: Woah woah chill, yeah he didn't say that.

Y/N: Then how did you know?

Jiho: He said he met a really interesting girl who was also an army. So I told him she is a more into-resting kinda girl than an interesting girl.

Y/N: hahahhaaha noice! Well I can't deny that.

Y/N: So you actually told him we were friends?

Jiho: Yeah, why?

Y/N: Oh, it's just that I thought that you might not want him to think you're associated with the 'Fallen Employee'.

Jiho: Shut up! How many times do I have to tell you I'm not ashamed of you?

Y/N: But I'm weird...

Jiho: Neither am I a normal functioning human. So stop telling mean things to my best friend you sloth.

Y/N: Okay

You smiled at how he never let your insecurities get to you.

Y/N: But you never told him about our friendship all these 2 years because you didn't want me to get caught up in a fake scandal due to the paparazzi ... so why now?

Jiho: Because It's the right time.

Y/N: Right time for what?

Jiho: You'll know.

Y/N: Okay

You both trusted each other very much because even though he might not always tell you what he's doing, you knew he always had reasons for what he did and he wouldn't do anything without actually thinking about it. He would always have things planned in advance. He always protected you and cared for you and you always provided him comfort making your bond grow stronger.

Jiho: Anyways, how was he?

Y/N: He was ethereal-

Jiho: Forget it! I don't wanna know.

He grinned receiving a punch in the ribs in return.

Jiho: Oww! You know you're small but brutal right?

He clutched his side where you punched him.

Y/N: And you know you're old and whiny right?

Jiho: Yah you brat! I'm 29.

Y/N: Exactly! Old.

Jiho: You and Jungkook are the same. Teasing your hyungs for their age. Give your

elders some respect.

Y/N: LMAO! oK BoOmEr!

Jiho: I'll buy you food if you stop calling me that.

Y/N: Oh hyung! You look so young like a teenager. Your skin is glowing-

Jiho: Okay. That's too much.