Chapter 19

You looked out of the window as you could see the buildings pass by.

You turned to look at Namjoon. He has his head laid back and airpods plugged in with his eyes closed, listening to some soothing music, you assumed. You kept staring at him, observing all of his features closely which you always used to analyze in the pictures.

You were right. He did have a mole under his lips and had two moles on the right side of his face. The two moles on his neck couldn't be seen due to his shirt but you were sure they were there. But of course you couldn't forget your favourite one. Yea, the mole on his right jaw was the most attractive to you. You couldn't believe that you found a mole attractive but something about it made you want to kiss his mole on the jaw. It was pretty obvious it was the jaw that you wanted to kiss and not the mole. Well if you got a chance you would kiss every mole on his face. If only you got a chance, that's the keyword to bring you back from your dreamland as Namjoon had noticed you staring at him and was waving his hands in front of you.

Namjoon: Hello? Earth to Y/N? Y/N?

It wasn't until he had to make up his mind that there was no other way and shook you by the shoulders that you realized you had zoned out while staring at him.

Namjoon: Y/N???

Y/N: Huh? Oh, sorry I zoned out.

Namjoon: I could see that.

Y/N: What were you saying?

Namjoon: Why were you staring at me?

He asked as he leaned back again and rose his eyebrows at you.

Namjoon: You looked like you wanted something.

You could make out the slight hint of teasing he subtly tried to hide.

You knew what you wanted, him. But you were thankful he couldn't hear your thoughts or he would've yeeted you out of the window a long time ago for being a weirdo. Well you were counting the number of moles on his face earlier which in your opinion was completely normal since it was done for research purposes. Yeah right, research on the most kissable moles on Kim Namjoon's face.

Y/N: Yeah I-I wanted uh water. Yeah I wanted water.

Namjoon: Took you long enough to ask for it. Here.

He handed you a bottle which you gulped down in order to make your excuse look true. But the water had different plans.

The car swerved due to some other car which suddenly came in front of it.

You jolted in surprise due to the sudden movement as the water spilled all over your clothes.

Driver: Sorry sir.

Namjoon: It's okay, be careful.

He turned to look at you as you were wiping the water from your face. He took his handkerchief which he earlier used to wipe your tears, to now wipe the water off you. He held your chin and wiped the water from your face and neck and went down to wipe your clothes as his hands froze.

Namjoon: I think you should carry on from here.

He handed you his handkerchief as you took it and started wiping your lap.

He took off his sweatshirt and handed it over to you.

Namjoon: Here, wear this.

Y/N: Why?

Namjoon: *cough* Uh, you'll get a cold so wear this, it will keep you warm.

Y/N: No thanks, I'm actually fine. I don't want your sweatshirt to get wet.

Namjoon: I don't mind seeing you like this but I'm not letting other people see your bright pink bra so put it on.

You gasped as you looked down at your now wet and see through shirt. You immediately grabbed his sweatshirt and pulled it over your head. As always it was too big for you.

Y/N: Thank you for lending it to me, I appreciate it.

Namjoon: You didn't wear any of your slips today?

Y/N: They're in the laundry. Plus it was a bit warm when I left the house.

You looked down at the big shirt of his which you had put on.

Y/N: I look funny because this is too big for me.

Namjoon: Shut up! I think you look cute in my clothes.

You blushed at his comment.

The car came to a halt as Namjoon looked out before turning back to you.

Namjoon: Let's go. We're here.