Chapter 5

5

??: Yo! THE FALLEN EMPLOYEE HAS ARRIVED!

It was the loud yelling of your best friend.

"That bitch-", you thought. He was the only one who would call you that since it was an inside joke of yours. He knew how clumsy you were and even kept a count of the number of times you fell.

Y/N: WOO JIHO!

Jiho: Run!

He started running away as you charged towards him. He ran down the stairs towards the cafeteria with you chasing him. Even though it wasn't something new, people still gave weird stares to the both of you and especially you because a lady in a skirt running after a guy wasn't actually ideal, for them. But neither of you cared about what others thought. And that's what you liked about each other. You were almost like siblings. Your thought pattern and interests were exactly the same, hence making you enjoy each other's company even more.

You were a loner when you first started working here and he didn't have any friends from the department either. But you got to know each other when you had to do a project together. And that's how your friendship started.

Jiho: YOU'RE SLOW TODAY!

He yelled while taking off on the stairs.

Y/N: I'M WEARING A SKIRT TODAY!

You yelled back. It wasn't unusual for you to wear a skirt but you preferred pants more. You still tried to avoid skirts as much as possible since you didn't like to sit with your legs glued to each other. Skirts somehow made you feel restricted of movement. You were told to sit like a lady all the time but you never listened. Yeah you were a wild one ever since you were born.

Jiho: Wait- Really?-

He turned around to look back at you but started running again as he saw you getting closer at an alarming rate.

Jiho: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You wanted to catch him before he could get the chance to use his master move but unfortunately you couldn't. His master move was to hide at a place where you can't follow him. That place was ...

Men's washroom

Yeah, every time he did something, he would take refuge in the men's washroom since you wouldn't be able to follow him there. Oh but he would surely make you run because according to him it was fun making the sloth move around.

Yes he called you a sloth. He named you that after he found out that you completed work as fast as you could and never made plans to go outside so that you can sleep. He caught you sleeping in the office many times too but made sure that no one else knew since you could get in trouble.

You were panting after all that running and looked at him as he stood at the entrance of the men's washroom with a devilish grin that you quite wished to wipe off his face. You accepted defeat and went back to work smirking because you knew he couldn't always run away from you as his desk was right beside yours.

You were doing your work completely oblivious to your surroundings when you felt a tap on your left shoulder. You looked behind while Jiho sneakily put a vanilla latte from the right and settled on his desk. You looked back at your desk and found a cup of your favorite coffee there. You knew who it was so you didn't bother looking at him and took a sip of your 2nd coffee of the day.

Y/N: I forgive you.

Jiho: Thanks but this was-

Y/N: No-

Jiho: the 4th time this week-

Y/N: No-

Jiho: And the 19th time this year that you fell.

Y/N: Bruh how do you even remember?

Jiho: Oh, actually I have this app-

Y/N: Forget it! I don't wanna know.

Jiho: Boring sloth.

Y/N: Your sloth met BTS yesterday.

Jiho: I know.

It wasn't a big deal for him since he was Namjoon's friend but he knew how much you loved BTS and was happy that you got a chance to meet them. He was grateful and respected you for never forcing him to introduce you to them even though he could as he was close to them. He knew about your little crush on Namjoon which made him respect you even more since you never asked him for Namjoon's personal details.

Y/N: How? The falling incident got popular but no one knows about me meeting

BTS. So how?

Jiho: Namjoon told me.

Y/N: HE KNOWS MEE???