Chapter 63

You walked in the dorm living room and were immediately met with something hard. Someone was hugging you tightly and you recognized that person immediately by their scent. You relaxed in his embrace and after a while he pulled out to look at you.

Yoongi: Did you just cry?

Y/N: N-No, why?

Jin: Yah let us see her too!

You turned around as Jin smiled sweetly at you and ruffled your hair.

Jin: Don't worry, we're here now.

Hoseok: I'm so sorry about Yuto, Y/N-ah.

Taehyung: Don't worry, we can cure her sadness in one second.

You looked at him confused.

Taehyung: Cmon Jungkook-ah!

Jungkook: Yes! SANDWHICH HUG!

Y/N: NO!

But they still hugged you together and crushed you between them.

Y/N: YaH I'm DyInG! I cAn'T bReAtHe!

They laughed and let you go.

Yoongi: I know you are not okay.

Y/N: It's fine, I know pain very well now. I can't avoid it. But I'm fine.

You gave him a big smile.

Jimin: Wow, you can fool anyone with that smile.

Y/N: I'm not fooling anyone.

Jin: We can see that.

Jimin: I know what to do guys, leave it to me. Y/N-ah let's go to my room.

Taehyung: Yah yah yah, that's not the way. You can't just make her sleep-

Jungkook: He won't make her sleep. She is not sleepy, right?

Jungkook put a hand over Taehyung's mouth and glared at him.

Y/N: You guys are acting weird.

Jimin: They're fine, let's go.

You followed Jimin to his room. He made you sit on the bed as he brought a small speaker. He took your hand and made you stand in front of him.

 He played music and held your hands making you dance with him. You closed your eyes moving your body to the beat. Your happy laughter echoed throughout the room as Jimin took your hand twirling you round and round again. You giggled and he was happy to see you forgetting your sadness for a while. He picked you up and spinned you around as you squealed. But he lost his balance and you fell on the bed. Consequently he fell on top of you and the song ended. It was an awkward position. His hands were around your waist.

Jimin: Y/N-ah...

Y/N: Hmm?

Jimin: I'm sorry I couldn't visit you when you were having a hard time.

Y/N: It's completely fine, and you helped me right now. I had a lot of fun dancing.

Jimin: I don't have any friends except the members, so I was thinking if maybe we could... be friends?

Y/N: Is that even a question? We are already friends. But let's get out of this position, I'm crushed under you.

Jimin: Hahahaha, okay.

But before he could move the door burst open.

Namjoon: Jimin-ah have you-

Namjoon: What are you both doing?

PS: The end is near.