Chapter 25

Namjoon was looking at you who was sleeping peacefully in his lap.

Namjoon: How can someone look so innocent and cute? This sleeping face can deceive anyone. *scoff* Look at you, making my heart race. I must be really deprived of affection because I want to kiss you which normally wouldn't be the case.

He kept convincing his brain with reasons of why he was feeling attracted to you. After all you weren't an idol, an actor, any sort of celebrity, or a person with exceptional beauty. You were just another normal girl. You looked average. People would always say you were cute but they never meant that it made you attractive or that it was your charm. But something about you made him feel more comfortable with you. He was able to be himself with you without being judged, just how he was with the rest of the Bangtan.

He observed your sleeping figure and noticed that your hands were balled into fists even when you were sleeping. He took your hands in his and tried to open your fists. You clutched his hands in yours when he was trying to unravel your fists. He felt your behavior was strange. He thought back to all the events that had occurred after you met and how you reacted to each of it. Though he had met you just a few days ago he was able to tell the difference from how you looked to the rest of the world and how you looked to him. He had been close to you and therefore he could tell. A normal person wouldn't realize the complications behind your simple actions but he could. He knew there was a lot more to you than what he or even Jiho knew.

Namjoon: What are you not telling us? What are you hiding Min. Y/N?

After some time, he woke you up. You got up and stretched your body along with your palms which didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon. The sun was setting over the horizon.

The driver came and picked your things up as you waited for Namjoon to get up.

Namjoon: Help me up.

Y/N: What?

Namjoon: I got cramps in my leg because you slept in my lap for so long. So now help me get up.

You put your arm around his waist and his hand over your shoulder as you helped him up. He groaned as the cramps were hurting him so you helped him walk. You didn't have to face the crowd as it was late evening and there were less people. You got to the car and settled in. As soon as you got in Namjoon turned the heater on. You were amazed at how he paid attention to the small details and took care of you. You had never come across such a considerate person except Jiho. Even with Jiho, it took you time to accept that someone could be so nice and genuinely caring. But somehow you didn't have a problem trusting Namjoon. Maybe because you always thought he would be really nice. But those were just your assumptions, and though you had spent time together it still didn't mean you would be able to figure out what kind of person he was, not so soon. And it made you feel uneasy that you trusted someone so easily. But for this once you let yourself be vulnerable and let him take care of you and make you happy.

Namjoon put on his earbuds again and closed his eyes listening to music. You stared out of the window looking at the cars passing by as the sky turned dark. You started going through your phone aimlessly because you were bored. After almost an hour of driving you reached the city and Namjoon asked your address. You reached your destination and stepped out of the car. You were about to bid goodbye when you saw Namjoon stepping out of the car too.

Namjoon: I'll drop you to your doorstep. I can't leave you alone as long as I can be around you. Plus it's pretty late.

You nodded as you smiled secretly. You started walking as he followed you. As you reached your apartment, you turned around to him.

Y/N: Thank you! Thank you for taking me to the beach so that I could let myself loose. Thank you comforting me. I had fun today.

Namjoon looked at you for a while and then looked away.

Namjoon: It's fine, I'm glad you had fun and honestly I had fun too. Get inside, I'll be leaving now.

You got inside and he walked away. You closed the door and were about to fall on the couch when you remembered that your clothes were partially wet. You took a hot shower. You were too tired to even realize that if it had been any other girl in your place, she would be jumping out of joy. Because,

1. Kim Namjoon hugged you.

2. Kim Namjoon carried you.

3. Kim Namjoon took you to the beach.

4. Kim Namjoon gave you his sweatshirt, again.

5. Kim Namjoon played with you by the beach.

6. Kim Namjoon dried your hair.

7. Kim Namjoon called you so you have his number.

8. KIM NAMJOON!

You would also probably be over the moon if you were aware but you were too tired to think and went to sleep immediately due to the tiredness.