Chapter 61

6 missed calls from...Namjoon. You were in no mood to talk to anyone but since he called you so many times it seemed important. So you picked up on the 7th time. You picked up the call but it seemed as if he panting.

Namjoon: Where are you?

You didn't know why he was asking this, but you just answered him to avoid any further conversation.

Y/N: XXX hospital.

Namjoon: Just stay there, don't go anywhere.

He cut the call after saying that but you weren't thinking of moving or going anywhere anyway. You just wanted to stay close to Yuto as long as you could. You just sat there like a corpse. You didn't know how long you had been sitting there until you heard heavy footsteps coming your way. You didn't look up but it seemed as if he came running. He crouched down and looked at you. He was shocked at your state.

Namjoon: What happened? Why is there blood on your clothes? Are you hurt?

You wanted to snap back at him because you didn't know if this concern was real. But you were too tired to do so.

Y/N: Yuto... had a stroke and he didn't survive.

Namjoon: How long have you been sitting here?

Y/N: Maybe three hours?

Namjoon: Come on let's go home.

You sighed.  You were too tired to even talk.

Y/N: I don't have a home. Those rooms are just walls.

Namjoon: You can't sit here forever, cmon.

You averted your gaze towards him.

Y/N: I don't want to go back to my apartment.

Namjoon: Neither will I allow you to go back to your apartment. You're comingwith me. Cmon stand up.

He was about to pull your hands but hesitated to touch you. You stood up and looked at where Yuto was and with a heavy heart you turned around. Namjoon hesitated but eventually took your hand and started leading you out of the hospital. You didn't fight back, you were too tired so you just let him do what he wanted. He made you sit in his car and sat beside you and the driver started driving the car. You were too busy in your own thoughts to realize that this wasn't the way towards their dorm. The car stopped in front of a pretty expensive building.

Namjoon: Let's go.

You got out of the car after him and looked around the surroundings which were quite unfamiliar.

Y/N: Where are you taking me?

Namjoon: Just follow me. We're going to my penthouse apartment.

You were shocked but then realized how stupid you were being. It was obvious for him to have such a residence after all he was a global star. You entered his apartment and it was many times bigger than you medium sized apartment. You entered but stood at the living room.

Namjoon: Sit down, I'll order some food.

Y/N: I don't want to eat.

Namjoon: Fine, take your pills atleast so that you will be able to sleep properly.

Y/N: Where did you get them from?

Namjoon: Your apartment.

You took the pills so that atleast you could sleep away the pain. You hesitated but ended up asking him.

Y/N: Do you have extra clothes? I don't want to trouble you but I don't want to spoil your expensive furniture by my bloody clothes either.

Namjoon: I don't mind you spoiling my furniture, but you should get cleaned up.Here take this hoodie, I would give you sweatpants but they would be too big for you.

You nodded your head and took the hoodie and a towel from him and went to wash up. You were taking a shower and scrubbing the blood off your body as your tears started falling. Slowly your stifled cries turned into sobs as you just sat there under the shower. Since it took you a lot of time Namjoon got worried. He called you multiple times.

Namjoon: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N? Are you okay?

Namjoon: Why aren't you answering? Are you okay?

Namjoon: F*ck it! I'm coming in!

He burst in just to see you sitting naked under the shower with your legs to your chest as it covered your whole body as you kept sobbing. You didn't even notice his presence until he came to you and turned off the shower. He wrapped you in a huge towel and that's when you realized you weren't wearing anything. You looked away in embarrassment.

Namjoon: Get dressed and come out, I'll be waiting for you.

And with that he left you in the bathroom. You got dressed and went out but you couldn't face him due to the embarrassing incident earlier. You were too tired to do anything, even dry your hair. That's when he took the towel from you and started drying your hair. It brought back memories of the fun times you had together at the beach. You were lost in those memories while Namjoon was looking at you intensely in the mirror. His voice brought you out of your thoughts.

Namjoon: Done! You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the couch.

Y/N: But you have 3 bedrooms.

Namjoon: U-Uh I don't think I should leave you alone. You have nightmares at times like these so.

You looked at him for a while as he avoided your gaze. Then you just went and slept on the bed. If he wanted to sleep on the couch it was his choice, you just cared about sleeping. You immediately fell asleep without any painful memories due to the effects of the medicines. He chuckled looking at you sleeping. He covered you with a blanket and caressed your hair. If you were awake you would understand every emotion he was holding in his eyes right now. He took your hand and brought it to his cheek and kissed the palm of your hand.

Namjoon: Sleep well, little koala!