Chapter 15

Employee 4: Ms. Min please go to the Glass meeting room on the 15th floor. CEO Mr. Bang has called for you.

You heart was thumping against your chest. You were sure this had something to do with Friday's events. You looked around to see if you could find Jiho anywhere. You needed him right now. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Y/N: F*ck it!

You made your way towards the elevator and towards the 15th floor as you had no choice but to do this alone.

Y/N: You'll be fine. It'll be fine. You're gonna be okay.

You kept trying to reassure yourself till you reached the meeting room and got inside. You were both surprised and relieved at the same time as you saw Bangtan and Jiho sitting on one side of the table while on the other side you could see Mr. Bang's secretaries and an unfamiliar face. Whoever it was, you were sure he didn't work here but something told you that he had a lot to do with Jason. He easily made you feel uncomfortable with his resting cunning face.

You averted your gaze towards Bang PD as he had called you here.

Y/N: Good morning sir, you called me here?

Bang PD: Ahh yes, Ms. Min. I was informed about last week's events but I don't know what exactly happened. So I have gathered all of you to discuss that matter and unveil the truth.

Bang PD: So can you tell me what exactly happened?

Y/N:*deep breath* I was alone in the office and-..... and Jason tried to touch me inappropriately.

??: Sir, may i?

Bang PD: Oh, this is Mr. Han. He is Mr. Jason's lawyer and he is present here on behalf of Jason. He would like to ask you some questions.

Mr. Han: Thank you Mr. Bang.

Mr. Han: So, Ms. Min Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Mr. Han: Where were you last Friday at 8.30 pm?

Y/N: I was in the office at the 23rd floor.

Mr. Han: What were you doing there past office hours?

Y/N: I was waiting for my friend so that we could leave together.

Mr. Han: What was your friend doing?

Y/N: He had to submit some files here, on the 15th floor.

Mr. Han: So it was a male friend?

Y/N: Uh, yes.

Mr. Han: So why didn't you go with your friend?

Y/N: I was quite sleepy so I decided to wait for him in the office.

Mr. Han: Why would you or your friend think it was a good idea to leave you alone, in the office?

Y/N: I wasn't alone when he went to submit those papers, there were two other workers present in the office at that time.

Mr. Han: But earlier you mentioned that you were alone at the time of the incident?

Y/N: Yes, I was. After my friend left to submit his work the other two workers went home and I was left alone in the office or atleast that's what I thought.

Mr. Han: What do you mean?

Y/N: It means that I thought I was alone but in reality, Jason was there too.

Mr. Han: And according to you, he tried to touch you inappropriately?

Y/N: Yes

Taehyung: I don't think there is a need to remind her of that horrible incident again and again by asking stupid questions

Mr.Han: First of all, please do not interrupt me Mr. whoever you are. And secondly, it's necessary to ask these questions to make sure whether she is saying the truth or lying.

Yoongi: She's not lying-

Mr .Han: Well if she is saying the truth, then I don't think it would be a problem if I ask her a few questions.

Everyone tried their best to keep their composure but on the inside they were burning with rage.

Mr. Han: So Ms. Min...

Mr. Han: Are there any traces on your body?

Y/N: Traces?

Mr. Han: Traces that he touched you?