Chapter 48

Thanks to your anxiety pills you were able to sleep at night otherwise you would've gotten no sleep at all thinking about what you were going to do today. For the first time in your life you were confessing to the person you love. Well he was the person you loved, most of your life. And now you were ready to give a chance to relationships. You were scared but more excited than that. Thoughts like, "What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't see me more than a friend?"scared you. But you told yourself it will be okay and if he rejects you, you can still be friends. You won't know without trying.

You didn't forget about Jiho but always dwelling on him also didn't do you any good. You wondered how happy he would be to finally see you confessing. You wished he was here but he has his own life to deal with so you accepted his absence. Your only prayer was that Jiho would be okay wherever he was.

You took extra effort into taking a shower today. The dress Jimin had sent was very beautiful. 

It reached your ankle and the neckline was a bit revealing as your collarbones and a bit of your chest was on show

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It reached your ankle and the neckline was a bit revealing as your collarbones and a bit of your chest was on show. You wore a little heart necklace that sat on the tip of your cleavage. You tried to curl your hair and it turned out better than you thought it would. You let you hair fall down on your back. You just applied some lipstick and waterproof mascara as it was your strong belief that you never know when you were going to cry, so better wear waterproof mascara if you don't want to look like a demon shedding black tears. You wore a pair of subtle heels that matched your dress. You walked more elegantly today, carefully stepping around the house to practice walking in heels. You did wear heels before but it had been a long time since you last wore it and you needed to brush up your skills. You hardly ate anything out of excitement and nervousness. You just drank some banana milk. You kept looking in the mirror to see if you looked fine.

Your phone dinged, it was a message in the nojoon gc.

*nojoon gc*

Jimin: Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?

Y/N: Nervous but hella excited.

Jungkook: It's about time. 1 hour remaining.

Taehyung: Are you ready?

Y/N: I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't ready for a relationship taetae hyung.

Taehyung: I mean did you finish getting dressed up?

Y/N: Oh yeah!

Yoongi: Send a picture.

Y/N: Huh?

Hoseok: Hyung we are going to see her anyway.

Yoongi: Please send a pic *puppy eyes*

Jin: Y/N Yoongi sent the puppy eyes emoticon, now you have to send a picture.

Y/N: Okay

*Mirror selfie of your dress*

* selfie of your face*

Taehyung: That's it! If Namjoon hyung rejects you, I'm taking you on a date.

Jimin: Wow!

Jungkook: You look so beautiful. He's right, me and Tae will take you on a date if  Namjoon hyung rejects you.

Jin: Wow, you look like worldwide beautiful. And why are you guys putting the idea of rejection in her head?

Hoseok: Wow Y/N-ah, that's the biggest compliment from Jin hyung.

Y/N: Thank you guys. And I am nervous about rejection.

Yoongi: Who would reject you when you're looking like that?

Y/N: Namjoon.

Yoongi: For that you need to ask him.

Jin: Okay you better be here in a few minutes now.

Y/N: Yes, see you soon. I'm leaving the house now.

You took firm steps towards your car and drove to the flower shop to get him different colors of roses. After getting them you drove towards the dorm. You parked the car and looked at their dorm. You were nervous and you started taking deep breaths. You could feel your heart racing.

Y/N: Only he can calm this racing heart now.

You smiled and got out of the car walking towards the dorm. 

With You (Namjoon ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें