Prologue

Y/N POV
Yaahhhh!!! You can't do this to me!!!, I screamed while talking on phone with my colleague and best friend hana. Yeah she again dumped me and went with her other friends to club for celebrating someone's birthday. So now I am left with no one to help me in cafe. Yess, I run a cafe and hana is my friend who helps me in cafe. And today she promised me that she will accompany me at night time. But here am I working alone. There are less customers at night but it's a little bit unsafe to work alone in this area as it's a rumoured area of gangsters. I don't know why I got my cafe's place in such a area but this area wasn't like this when I bought this shop. It's ok but now I have to complete my work soon and lock the cafe and leave for my house. Well my house is also not that welcoming place cause my step dad and my not so loving mom will be waiting for me to get there frustration out on me.
It wasn't easy for me to get the place for my cafe on my own but I somehow managed by doing part-time jobs. As I was about to leave after finishing my work but that's when the same man wearing mask and cap walked in. His aura was scary. He always visits to cafe at this hour but today he came a little bit late. I cursed under my breath for his unacceptable visit this late. He ordered latte with the stern voice. I immediately served him what he ordered and went back to the counter. I was scrolling down to my Instagram untill he startled me by suddenly handovering me the money and with that he left the cafe leaving me confused.
I ignored his weird behaviour and after cleaning up I went back to my house.

At home (10:00 pm)

After being freshen up I straightly went to kitchen for getting something to eat as my mom doesn't care to cook for me. As I was preparing myself some simple dinner, my step dad walked in the kitchen making me scared of his presence.
He is the biggest pervert I have ever seen in my life but I have to deal with him as technically we are living in his house. I tried my best to avoid him but then he walked closer to me and I started to shiver in fear of again getting harrassed by his actions but instead he just stood infront of me leaving a little space between us and said, Don't go to cafe tomorrow, someone is going to visit us and I want you to be here.
I dared to ask him why I have to stay and who is coming, but he just gave me a stern look and he left.
Next morning
I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. I stretched my arms and legs. I got out of my bed and did the morning routine. After getting ready I went to the kitchen for getting some breakfast for myself. My mom suddenly appeared infront of me and dragged me to her room without even letting me finished my breakfast. I asked her what happened with annoyed face, she handed me a beautiful dress and asked me get ready for the arrival of the guests. I did as she asked me to do.
Time Skip's
I was curious about the guests, exactly who are they and why there arrival is so important for my so called family. My thoughts were interrupted as we heard doorbell. Mom and my step dad proceeded to open the door for them. My family greeted them. As I tried to look for who is it, the moment my eyes fell on the person my breath stucked in my throat. He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life.

$$Flashback$$

"Remember Babygirl you can't run away from me!!!!!!
I will surely find you and make you MINE!!!! Forever!!!, Because you know that you are my biggest OBSESSION!!!!!!!"
Those words still haunts you in your nightmares. And there he was your biggest and most scariest nightmare.

Present day
A/n POV
As you got all the past memories flashed in front of your eyes. You didn't even realise that your parents were calling you for greeting him. You snapped back in reality and hurriedly bowed to him. But guess what he didn't recognised you, he just passed by your side and straightly went towards the living room. You signed in relief but immediately your dad held you harshly by your arm making you Yelp in pain. He warned you to behave with manners. He let go of your hand and you went to help your mom in kitchen for getting snack and drinks. Your mom and you got drinks and snacks for the guests means for him and his two guards. He looked at you and then continued talking with your dad. You were shocked that he didn't recognised you, at least you thought like that. You went back to your room as you forgot to tell hana about your absence in cafe. As you were texting you felt someone's presence in your room as your back was facing to the door. You were about to turn to check who is the person but that's when he back hugged you. You gulped in horror as you felt his hot breaths on your neck. You knew who was he. He spoke making it clear for you. I GOT YOU BABYGIRL!!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T RUNAWAY FROM ME!!!!  His husky voice and demanding words made you go stiff at your position. Your legs were trembling in fear as he buried his face in the crook of your neck. He slightly brushed his lips against your neck and whispered, MINE!!! Making you loose your balance. He held you tightly in his arms. You managed to say, let me go Mr.Kim, your voice was more like trembling whisper. He smirked against your skin and let go of you. He dragged you out of your room while holding your hand harshly. While you were still praying for this nightmare to end. You struggled to get out of his grip instead he tighten his grip on your wrist. As you saw your mother you asked for help but she didn't dare to look at you or even stop him. You saw a big suitcase on the table in living room which made you realise that what exactly is happening in your house. Your heartless, pervert step dad mercilessly sold you to the biggest gangster.
You pleaded infront of your heartless parents to stop him from taking you away but no-one helped you. Instead your step dad were smiling devilishly while looking at your helpless state. Somehow you Managed to get out of his grip and tried to runaway but he immediately picked you up and threw you on his shoulder with that he carried you to his car. While you were struggling in his arms. Somewhere you knew that this is the Start of your miserable life.