Part 8

On call-
Jungkook- Tae!! Chaneyol!!
Taehyung- What did he do?? And where is y/n?? She is with you right???
Jungkook- No!!! He took her !! Please don't get mad at us!!! But currently we have to get her back!!!
Taehyung- What!!!! I am coming!! Get ready!! I think it's time to teach that bastard Who he has messed with!!!!
With that I hung up the call. I asked jimin to go and meet Myungjuna but instead he said he will come with me. I called other hyungs and we went to Park territory.
Y/N POV
I slowly opened my eyes. I realised that I was stuck on the chair. After analysing the situation. I got back to my senses. I was tied to a chair with no chance of escape.
Head was spinning due to the harsh hit of something which made me loose my consciousness and being end up here. I tried to get out of those ropes but it wasn't helping me at all. Instead my already bruised wrists started to bleed. Tears welled up in my eyes, soon they were streaming down my cheeks as the thought of how much my life has to be miserable crossed my mind. I called for help but nobody seems to listen. I scanned the area besides me it was more like warehouse. In my mind I was praying for tae to come and save me. But in my head I was asking for all this mess to end. As I was stuck between the war of my mind and head, somebody walked in. Who is there? I asked while trembling in fear. Instead of answering my question he started to laugh maniacally.
It was dark so I wasn't sure who was he. The moment he showed his face I was left shock, Chaneyol!!
Why would you do this to me??
I trusted you!!!
I thought you were my friend!!
I asked him on the verge of crying.
He walked closer to me and kneel down infront of me.
Because I want to make you MINE Love!!
Most importantly I want to see that bastard Kim Taehyung suffer, He laughed sarcastically.
I scoffed at his statement even when I was surprised at his sudden change of attitude.
It was all set back then, I was almost close to get you in my bed but that bastard showed up and ruined my whole plan, he said while eyeing me inappropriately. I was scared at his look and also shocked after knowing his true colours. Before I could say anything he held my chin harshly and tried to kiss me forcefully. I was trying my best to stop him and that's when group of masked man's entered in the warehouse with the loud thud of breaking the door.

 I was trying my best to stop him and that's when group of masked man's entered in the warehouse with the loud thud of breaking the door

I flinched by the sudden noise. Chaneyol called his men's to deal with them. But one by one every single one of them was lying on the floor lifeless. They were all fighting against each other while one of them ran towards me untying the ropes to free me. It was all a huge mess. I looked at the person and felt something familiar about him. Same colonge, same hair colour. I was about to remove his mask but that's when someone back attacked him but he skillfully dodged the attack and instead stabbed him in the neck while knocking him down.

 I was about to remove his mask but that's when someone back attacked him but he skillfully dodged the attack and instead stabbed him in the neck while knocking him down

_______________________________________

Hello Guy's 😊😊
Please support my writing and comment your views!!
Every thought is welcomed 🙂
If you enjoy reading my writing then please Vote 🥺🥺🥺
Stay safe you all!!