Part 10

Time Skip's
Taehyung's POV
I was waiting for my sister to come out of operation theatre as she was treating Y/N. Thankfully Jimin doesn't have any serious injury as the bullet just passed by his shoulder. It doesn't hit him. But still she was hella mad at me for risking her love like this. But she got more mad when she saw Y/N being on death bed because of me.
When she came out of the room, her facial expressions weren't that good. I went to her for asking what exactly happened. She said, I tried my best and we successfully took the bullet out but she's still unstable. I can't tell you when will she regain her consciousness. Currently she is in COMA!! The moment she said that I felt like breaking down in tears. I am the reason of her misery. She is on that death bed because she saved me.

Myungjuna continued, Because gunshot was severe

Myungjuna continued, Because gunshot was severe. Bullet just crossed by side of her spinal cord but thankfully it didn't hit her in the spinal cord cause then it would be very much difficult for us to save her. Let's pray that she will soon get out of her coma. That's all I can say for now let's see what happens. I will go and check up on that superman of yours, she said sarcastically while going to check up on Jimin.
The moment she left I just stood up there taking in all the information she passed on to me. I was in emotional mess. I didn't know with whom I should talk!!! The only person who could listen to me write now was jimin but even he is injured which clearly means my sister will not leave him alone even for a second. I can't risk anyone's life not anymore!! Somehow I have to deal with this whole mess by myself. Chanyeol will easily get out of jail, what if after that he again tries to hurt Y/N!! No!! I can't let that happen!!! I have to increase the security around hospital!!
Time Skip's
A/N POV
One by one everyone went to see her. Jungkook came with her best friend hana. At first hana was angry on taehyung but then she forgot about it.

2 month's later

It's been two months you haven't got out of your deep slumber yet. Hana and other members were always with you. Even Myungjuna stayed by your side. She was greatful towards you as you saved her brother's life. But she had a lot of things to tell you. Taehyung hardly visited you as he distracted himself with alot of work.
Today was your birthday. Everyone was sad especially your best friend hana. Everyone visited you with flowers and gifts. Which obviously you didn't know as you were still in that deep sleep.
Taehyung's POV
It's her birthday. I went to see her while gathering all of the courage. I took small bouquet of flowers which she adores. I was sitting on the bed while holding her hand.

 I was sitting on the bed while holding her hand

Wake up Hun!!! It's your birthday. Happiest Birthday Love!! I said while holding my tears in. I slowly kissed her knuckles and got up to leave the room as I can't see her like this anymore.

 I slowly kissed her knuckles and got up to leave the room as I can't see her like this anymore

That's when I heard a weak voice. Thank you!!

_______________________________________
Hey guys 🥺😘
Voilaa army's!!! BTS might be attending MET GALA😲🤯
Well it's new normal for us now ☺️
I have a question for my readers

Do you think taehyung's rude behaviour has something to do with his past??🤔🤔

Let me know what you think 🤠
Vote and comment your views!!!!!