Part 11

Thank you!!
But I want a birthday gift!!!!, She said. Her voice!!! I looked at her and there she was looking at me with her weak gaze. I didn't know how to react on this. All I managed to speak was, what you did that day Please don't do it again!!!!

 All I managed to speak was, what you did that day Please don't do it again!!!!

I immediately called my sister. She ran towards the room and she was also shocked. She asked me to wait outside as she needed to check up on her. I was happy.
Y/N's POV
It felt like ages has been passed. I heard his voice, I felt his touch. I thought I was in my dream but no he is here. He called me Love!!! When he looked at me with happy teary eyes my heart was pounding in my chest like it has got access to all the happiness. I was looking at him, Myungjuna walked in and she was also happy. After checking up on me. One by one everyone came to see me. Hana cried for an hour while gently hugging me. I got to know that there is something going on in between jungkook and hana. But I was happy for them as jungkook is nice guy. Then also got to know about Jimin and Myungjuna's Tom and Jerry like relationship. Seokjin oppa was angry on me for risking my life but he easily gave in when I showed him my puppy doe eyes.
He also introduced me to other members. Jhope was cheerful and yoongi was kind of cold but yet he was like little meow meow. Officer Namjoon also came to check up on me and took my statement against chaneyol.
Finally Myungjuna allowed me to get a discharged. Noone else was there only taehyung came to take me home. I was done with the last checking and was ready to leave the hospital. One of the nurse wheeled me out of the room by wheelchair as there was still weakness in my body. As I got out I saw him and my heart started to beat faster. I wasn't sure what was this all about but I felt at ease once I saw those ocean eyes. He was talking to Myungjuna and then started walking towards me. His eyes were glued on mine. He came closer and picked me up in bridal style and started walking towards the exit. I was clearly able to hear his musical heartbeats. Once we got out I saw no car but one brand new bike was there. Which was looking dashing and perfect for Taehyung's posture. He placed me infront of him just like that I wrapped my arms around his neck for support and he started riding the bike towards unknown road.

 He placed me infront of him just like that I wrapped my arms around his neck for support and he started riding the bike towards unknown road

In that moment I didn't thought of where was he taking me, instead I felt safe in his embrace. After few hours of driving we reached to the beach. I was shocked and happy. He remembered. When we were in college back then I told him once that I really wanted to go on bike ride. And visit beach.

_______________________________________
Hey guys 😊
Here I posted the next part!!
Please comment and vote if you like it ☺️
Stay tuned for further updates ☺️☺️