Epilogue

3 months later
Y/N POV
KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!! I AM GONNA KILL YOUUUUUU !!!!! I screamed in pain
I was in labour and we were at hospital. The pain was immense and was making me go crazy. I was holding on to Taehyung's hand tightly. I was screaming and cursing at him.
But he was trying his best to keep me calm. Love everything is going to be ok!!! Just few more minutes ok!!!! Please hang in there!!!! I am here with you!!!! He pleaded as I was screaming in pain.  YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA!!! WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH CURRENTLY!!!!! TRY HAVING A HUMAN BEING INSIDE OF YOU AND THEN GIVING HIM BIRTH!!!! I screamed at his face!!! He gulped nervously at my scary face!!! After going through alot of pain finally we were blessed with twins. One girl and one boy!!!
Tae had tears in his eyes as he took one of them in his arms securely holding him. He looked at me and said Thank you Love!!! With teary eyes. I also had tears in my eyes. Now we have our own sweet small family. He kissed me on forehead and said you did great Love!!!

Thanks for bearing this much pain for our precious lovelies

Thanks for bearing this much pain for our precious lovelies. I will make sure that I treat three of you with utmost care and LOVE!!!! I love you hun!!!!!! I love you too baby!!!! I said back. So get ready Mrs.Kim we have two little cute demons to take care of now, he said while looking lovingly at new borns. Yeah!! Mr. Kim I have to take care of three babies, I said while kissing on Taehyung's cheek. On which he chuckled and kissed me back. Don't worry brother they have best uncles and aunts who will definitely take care of them!!! Someone said. We both turned towards the voice only to find jungkook and hana with jimin and Myungjuna!!!
A/N POV
That's how he didn't even realised when his Obsession turned into Love!! Or maybe it wasn't obsession at first place!!! You were happy with your Loving family and he was happy as he finally got someone who is not going to leave him alone. He finally realised what it feels to be loved and cared. He finally found true happiness. And started smiling truly!!!

 And started smiling truly!!!

Tae with babies

_____________________________________
Hey guys 😊
This story has ended here!!
Hopefully you liked it 🙂
Let me know if I should continue writing more stories or not!!!
Thank you so much for being patient with me and my storyline!!!!
Vote and comment your views ❤️❤️