Part 18

She didn't had any love interest in taehyung because she thought he was her new con. But instead Taehyung plotted her against chaneyol.
Win- Win situations for both parties.
Stella got her revenge and chaneyol got surved for his deeds. Things happened so fast that you didn't even got time to comprehend anything.
But still it was all over now!! You guys were happy together. He took you out on trip just to get a pleasant quality time just for you guy!! That's where
Taehyung proposed you in most romantic way possible. Of course you said yess!!

2 year's laterA/N POVYou and hana were helping Myungjuna to get ready for her marriage with Jimin!!! Everything seems perfect

2 year's later
A/N POV
You and hana were helping Myungjuna to get ready for her marriage with Jimin!!! Everything seems perfect. You have two best friends now. One Hana and second Myungjuna. You have best husband in the world with your loving huge family. Six protective brothers and bestfriends. And you were also blessed with the best father-in-law. He treated you like his own daughter. He scolded taehyung everytime if he didn't manage to give you time. You finally got your own beautiful family. Taehyung loved you like his whole life depends on it. You also love him like there is nothing more precious than that.

 Myungjuna got married to jimin, Taehyung scolded Myungjuna instead of jimin about taking care of his best friend as he knew that Myungjuna is more dangerous when she gets mad

Myungjuna got married to jimin, Taehyung scolded Myungjuna instead of jimin about taking care of his best friend as he knew that Myungjuna is more dangerous when she gets mad. There brother-sister relationship was always like this.
They always made fun of each other but they also loved each other dearly. She threw the bouquet of flowers while leaving for there trip to Hawaii, which was luckily got caught by Jungkook. So we all know who was next. He smiled fondly while looking at his love Hana.
Meanwhile Taehyung's eyes where glued on your smiling face. When you realise that he is staring at you asked him what happened, he said, let's get married again. You laughed at his cuteness and said, I am 6 months pregnant with our babies tae!!! And You want to get married again!! He kissed your forehead and kneeled down to kiss your baby bump and started talking with your babies. You looked at him with love and a thought crossed your mind, what would have happened if that day you would have denied his request of trusting him. But immediately wiped out the thought of being away from him. He looked up only to find you already staring at him with teary eyes. He got worried and asked you about your teary eyes while standing up. You said, it's just mood swings Tae !! Don't worry I am fine!!! You kissed his lips and you both went to home.
_______________________________________

Hey you guys finally this story is ending now!!!!
Tomorrow itself I will be posting epilogue for this one!!!
Hoping you enjoyed this little story!!
Please let me know your thoughts about it 😘😘
Do vote and comment!!!