Part 3

Hello Guy's
Here is next part I will complete this one as soon as possible!!!
Please comment your views
And let me know is it worth keep writing or should I stop!!!
Anyway you can continue 😃😃
_____________________________

As he held her hand and pulled her closer to him. My blood started to boil, how dare he touch what belongs to me. And she is in big trouble for not obeying my rules.
Y/N POV
After having a conversation with Taehyung's dad I was left alone in that weird party. So I decided to take some fresh air. As I walked out I saw him. My once best friend Park Chaneyol.

But what is he doing in this kind of place. All the past memories flashed back when I saw him. We used to be really good friends until one day he proposed me all of sudden and it all ended up in scary blood bath. At that time Taehyung was my close friend but when he got to know about CHANEOYAL proposing me, he almost killed him and his friends. And that's when I realised that taehyung is not normal person. He is extremely dangerous and most importantly he is the upcoming leader of the biggest gangster squad. I got scared when chaneyol slowly started to walk towards me, what will happen if taehyung saw him here?? Will he beat him again!?? All sorts of things and questions clouded my mind. Chaneyol approached me and held my hand, I was taken a back by his sudden actions. He pulled me close to hug me. I tried my best to stop him but then I felt harsh jerk on my hand seperating me from him.

His expressions when he saw you with chanyeol

There he was Taehyung. My heart started to beat faster as I saw his dark scary stares on me and then he turned towards him. He spoke, How dare you touch something which belongs to me?? Chaneyol just laughed and said we will see KIM, whom she belongs to. And with that he left. Taehyung's hold on my hand got tighter as he again looked me in the eyes and said with gritted teeths, you disobeyed my rules now face the consequences. Let's go home.
I tried to tell him that I didn't went to talk to him. But he didn't listened to me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I was continuosly protesting against him but he didn't even tried to here me out. Whole ride towards his home was silent but intense and scary. He was driving roughly, which was clearly scaring the devil out of me. Please drive slowly taehyung you are scaring me, I pleaded with teary eyes and shaking voice. But instead of slowing down he raced the car. Do you think I care??, He said with venom filled eyes. You love flirting with other guys, don't you?!!He questioned with disgusted tone. Look at you such whore you are!!!! He said while giving me a cold look. His words were like thousands of knives stabbing my heart mercilessly. But I knew whatever explaination I give, he is not going to listen to any of that.
A/N POV
Once you reached to his house, he got out of car and dragged you harshly to his room. You were trying your best to stop him but he was way too strong. All of the house maids and guards were watching you struggling in his grip but no-one steped forward to help you. Everyone was saving there life from his heartless demon side. But you were already there on the verge of facing his devil.