Part 12

Time Skip's

We were on the beach seating in silence for like an hour

We were on the beach seating in silence for like an hour. But even the silence was comfortable. I felt at ease. After spending sometime on beach we drove back to house. Everyone was there. They welcomed me with flowers. I entered in my room and my eyes widened as I saw all of my clothes were neatly folded and kept to a side of the room ready to be packed in one of the suitcases.
I asked the maid why all of my things were being packed!! Am I moving!?? She blankly looked at me and then answered, Master asked me to pack your bags as you are going back soon to your dad's place.
Her answer took me by surprise and My whole world started to fell apart in front of my eyes. My legs felt numb and they eventually gave up. I fell on nearest bed!!
Is this some kind of joke?!!, I thought
Do I look like a pushover?!!! I was questioning my existence in his life. I felt worst!!
Broken! For first few seconds I wasn't sure what I was thinking and what did she just told me.
Hell alot of questions flooded in my mind.
Is he going to leave me like this?? Does he loves that stella???
If he does love her then why would he do this to me???
Why make me suffer like this???
Am I nothing to him now??
All sort of questions were making me go crazy!!!
Without even realising I started to cry harder. I felt used and again felt scared of my step dad when the thought of going back to his house crossed my mind.
Almost a day passed, even in night he didn't came back. I wanted to ask him all the questions but he didn't showed up. I was feeling weak and lost. I pretended to be ok infront of others so that they will not worry about me but deep inside I was way ahead to get fixed. My whole life has became a joke.
A/N POV
It's been a terrible week for you. Your body is getting weaker every passing day. He didn't even came to ask you about your health. You only saw him coming home with stella and leaving home with stella. Every single night you cried yourself to sleep. The pain you were feeling was way worst than any other pain.

He was planning on sending you back immediately after he brought you back from hospital but as always his sister denied it

He was planning on sending you back immediately after he brought you back from hospital but as always his sister denied it. Myungjuna said that you need to fully recover in order to return home. She was more concerned about you. She and others took care of you but you managed to act along without letting them know how much the whole situation was killing you!!! Slowly!!!
______________________________________

Hey guys 😊🥰
Soon I will complete this book!!!
Let me know what you think about it!!
I let me know whether I should continue writing books or should I just quit 🤷🤷
Comment your views and vote!!!