Part 9

While fighting with other men's the face of that person was revealed leaving me breathless.
He came to save me.
Taehyung!!!
I called his name and he looked at me with no expressions and then his gaze traveled to  my bleeding wrist. I immediately covered them. Hiding them from him. He started to kill all of them one by one. Stabbing and shooting them mercilessly, His anger was clearly visible. I assumed others to be his group members which means jungkook, seokjin, Jackson was also here. But who are others!! They were 7 men's against bunch of gangsters. But obviously Taehyung is one of the most dangerous gangster.When almost all of chaneyols guards were on ground, police siren was hearable. In seconds police took all of them in custody. Officer Kim Namjoon was holding on to chaneyol, who was struggling in his grip. I thought this is over now but that's when one of the man held a gun and was about to shoot jungkook but someone with grey hairs jumped in and took the bullet.
Jimin!!!! Everyone screamed.
I was scared to watch all of this.
My legs felt numb.
I looked at the struggling chaneyol, In fractions of second he managed to get a gun out of Namjoons gun holder as everyone else were busy looking at Jimin's situation, he pointed the gun in direction of taehyung. He was way more busy in checking on his friend that the danger which was waiting for him became invisible for Taehyung. But I saw it. In that moment I felt the urge of saving him. I know he did horrible things to me but watching him get hurt right infront of my eyes was something I really wanted to never happen. As in if something happened to him how will I survive. I called his name while running towards him he looked at me with questionable eyes but it was to late for me to tell him anything I hugged him. And the bullet was shot. I looked at him for the last time. Every single emotion I felt for him came rushing up to me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I was holding on to him tightly but slowly my grip on his shoulder loosened With that everything turned black.
A/N POV
Chaneyol shot the gun but you managed to save the person who means alot to you. Taehyung was holding your lifeless body in his arms with terror shock in his eyes. He looked at his blood covered hands. For a moment his brain stopped working. It all just felt numb.

He felt like everything ended

He felt like everything ended. He lost you. His heart felt like it stopped working. He was holding on to your hand. On one side his best friend jimin who took bullet to save
jungkook and the other side you took bullet to save him. In seconds his whole life turned upside down.

Other members hurriedly took both of you and Jimin in the hospital were Myungjuna treats only there gang members

Other members hurriedly took both of you and Jimin in the hospital were Myungjuna treats only there gang members. Yess she handles this hospital to only treat Mafia's and Gangsters. Just so local and civil hospitals doesn't have to take the risk of there life.

_______________________________________

Hello Guy's
Hope you all are doing well ❤️
Please let me know what you feel about my writing 🙂
Vote and comment if you enjoy it.