Part 1

Y/N POV
As he took me to his car and put me down, I slapped him while struggling in his arms. And I knew, that is not going to end up nicely. His eyes darken and he harshly held my hair making me Yelp in pain. He made me look into those devil eyes and said, behave like a good girl or you won't be able to see your loved ones again. The thing you Just did is going to cost you alot hun!!! Let's just get back to the home and I will show you what are the consequences you have to face for your bratty behaviour. His every single word felt like threatening warnings.
Whole ride towards his home was silent. Tears were threatening to fall down from my eyes. But I have to be strong enough to fight back against him. I can't let him win this easily. His grip against steering wheel was tightening. I kept my gaze outside of the window. After few minutes we reached at his mansion.

His Mansion

It was huge with guards every where

It was huge with guards every where. As his car entered the gate every single person started to bow infront of him.
He got out of his car and harshly held on to my arm while dragging me in. He dragged me towards a huge bedroom. I was trying to get away from him, his grip on my arm was hurting me but I felt helpless. He was way too strong. Eventually I gave up, tears were streaming down my cheeks making my vision blurry. I was scared to death about what kind of consequences I had to face for that slap. He pushed me in the room and then locked the door. And ordered his maids to keep the room locked until he wants to open it.
I fell on my knees crying my heart out. Back then I ran like crazy just to get away from this monster, changed the college, continuesly changed work places just so he wouldn't get any traces about me.
But in the end I again ended up in his territory. Why my life has to be this much horrible. Why always I have to face the problems. I was happy with my small cafe , I never asked for alot, just a person who will love me dearly and will take care of me. But instead I am trapped in with the devil. Who is just obsessed with me. At this point I was done protecting myself from the monsters. First in college,after that in home and now he is back to make my life even more miserable. I think my life is meant to be miserable.
Taehyung's POV
I caught her. Finally she is with me. And I am not gonna let her go. Not now and never. She is my obsession. She is the only thing I want. She is women now. Back then she was a naive girl who used to trust all. Only I know how much I wanted to devour her with my dominance. But first I have to fix her rude attitude. That slap!!! I am surely going to make her regret that. Just because I had important meeting with my other Mets , I had to leave immediately. Or else I would have showed her what I can do.
Next morning
I unlocked the door, as I saw her sleeping figure on floor shaking because of cold. I picked her up and layed her on bed tugged her in the Blankets. I was admiring her facial aspects and that's when she mumbled in sleep. She was alright but then all of sudden she started to shiver, sweats all over her forehead.
Please Stop!!! Don't do this to me!!!! Lea-ve me!!!!, That's what she was mumbling. Maybe she was having dream, a bad dream!!
I tried to wake her up by calling her name.
Y/N?!!! What happened!!! Hey!!! I asked her and she woke up with tears in her eyes and hands trembling in fear.
Y/N POV
I tried to save myself from that monster but he didn't stoped his sinful actions. I tried my best to push him away but it was hard for me. As he was way to stronger than me. I was crying in disgust. Please Stop!!! Don't do this to me!?!?!!!! I pleaded infront of him but it was all waste. And that's when I heard someone calling my name. A familiar voice husky deep voice. It was his voice. I opened my eyes and realised that I was dreaming. Again the same nightmares. I looked at the person who was calling me with tears in my eyes. I was shaking in fear as what I just experienced in my dream was something really horrible. His expressions were cold and dark. No care or anything was seen in those dark orbs. I looked down at my shaking hands and said, I am sorry for yesterday!!!
He scoffed at my apology and said, get ready and meet me downstairs in 20 mins. Don't be late otherwise get ready for the punishments. His demanding voice made me question my own presence. He left the room. I quickly got up from the bed and went to take a shower.
Time Skip's
A/n POV
You got ready and went downstairs as he was waiting for you. You looked around the place, it was huge, paintings were hanged on the walls. Perfect staircase. The mansion looked very beautiful even from the inside. As you were roaming around the house, a maid came to you and told you to come with her to the kitchen. You followed her. As you reached there, there were a girl sitting on one of the chairs with what it feels like a doctor coat on and a man who is in his late 20s . And there was an another person, who was cooking in the kitchen who seems like in his early 30s.

______________________________________
Hey Guys ☺️
Please support my work
Let me know when you feel about my writing.
Hopefully I will gain reader's as of now I don't have any.
But I will keep writing because writting is my passion.