Part 5

Hello guys ☺️
Again this chapter contains highly mature content!!
I suggest do not proceed with it if you feel uncomfortable with this type of content!!!

His Aura was really scary and demanding. He was destined to make you whimper and shake as his actions were making it clear. He looked at you with pure hunger.

With that he smirked and started to suck on your breasts while playing with other. You tried your best to hold on to your moans but you couldn't. Unknowingly you moaned his name only earning a harsh slap on butt cheeks. You whined in pain. He said, Call me master when I fuck you senselessly. Remember that babygirl!!!! His words were making you feel like you are one of those sluts, which wasn't helping the situation you were currently in. But at the same time his touch was driving you insane. You were hating yourself for reacting like this to his every single sin. He unbuckled his pants and removed them.

You were shaking in fear as you knew this is going to be really painful. He entered in you without even letting you adjust to his size, he started pounding inside you with inhuman speed. You were screaming in pain as he was way too rough. Your legs felt numb. You soon felt your climax and with that you both came. He fell besides you catching his breath. You felt worthless. If someone asked you what you wanted in that particular moment, without any hesitation you would have said, DEATH!!!
Your head was spinning and you were exhausted.
Y/N POV
I was numb. No emotions just pain!! My vision was blurry because of tears. Without even realising I drifted in deep slumber.
Next morning
I woke up with sun rays hitting my face. I immediately remembered all the scary scenes from yesterday's night. I cried silently while tightly holding my hand on my mouth to avoid any sort of voice. I somehow managed to get out of bed and realised that I was in his white shirt. As I was about to leave his room, he got out of bathroom in just towel wrapped around his torso. I started to shake in fear as I saw him. He looked at me and walked towards me. I backed off until my back hitted the door. He hugged me tightly and said Good morning hun!!! His sudden change in behaviour made me confused. Get fresh and meet me downstairs, don't be late hun!!! He said. With that he broke the hug. I walked towards my room while limping as my lower area was in immense pain.
Time Skip's
I walked downstairs and there was he sitting on the couch while looking at his phone. As he felt my presence he looked at me and said don't try to get on my nerves or else you know what I am capable of doing. Jackson will be here to keep an eye on you so don't you dare to runaway hun!!! I am going out for some work and won't be here for atleast one week. I nodded in response. The fact that I don't have to face him was a good news for me but somehow I wasn't truly happy.
_

_____________________________________
Like comment share guys ☺️
Please vote if you like it.