Part 4

Hey guys 😊🥰
So, before you start this chapter I will inform you that it contains highly mature content!!
Please if you are not okay with it skip this part!!
Rest you can proceed 🤗🤗
Let me know in the comment section what you feel about my writing 🙂
__________________________

The minute you both got into his room, he threw you on the bed. And that's when you realised that it's over for you.

Taehyung's Bedroom

As you were constantly protesting with your hands to get out of his hold, he handcuffed your hands leaving you helpless underneath him

As you were constantly protesting with your hands to get out of his hold, he handcuffed your hands leaving you helpless underneath him. He removed the dress you were wearing, with fraction of seconds you were naked infront of him. You felt like dying in that very moment. You lost your pride, dignity everything you have been trying to protect from this demon was gone in the blink of an eye. You cried until your eyes felt dry. He smirked while admiring every curves of your body. All of your pleadings were ignored.
He crashed his lips on you kissing you roughly.
With that the only thing you have saved for long time was taken away from you. He stole your first kiss. The way he was devouring your lips by rough and harsh kisses had no sign of love and care. Instead it was filled with anger and lust.
Taehyung's POV
Watching her helpless body under me was making me go crazy. She was looking damn sexy in my command. I just wanted to show her the consequences she will face if she dared to look at other man. I wanted to punish her so bad. Her shaking body and swollen lips by our passionate kiss were major turn on for me. I am going to show her whom she belongs to. I will make her scream my name until every single person gets to know that she belong to me. JUST ME!!!!
A/N POV
He started to give you open mouth kisses all over your neck and jawline. Sucking and biting on your skin like Animal, he gave you plenty of hickeys, while marking you his.
You stopped protesting against him as you knew that, this is not going to stop. You shut your eyes close and bite your lips to hold in the moans. But it wasn't helping you at all.

Taehyung why are you doing this to me? You are hurting me!! You managed to speak in between sobs.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at your puffy red innocent eyes with his dark scary eyes

He stopped what he was doing and looked at your puffy red innocent eyes with his dark scary eyes. You gulped hard at his annoyed and angry expression. Because you are my biggest OBSESSION hun!!! And you only belong to me!!! You are here to satisfy your master!!!! So I am just having what belongs to me, his heartbreaking words hitted like daggers in your heart.

_______________________________________

This one was really short chapter
I will update the next one very soon ☺️
Please vote and comment if you enjoyed the story ☺️