Part 14

You are the reason she gave up on her life like that!!! Stop being asshole and help yourself by saving her. And stop with the stella drama you are putting on. You know it's not going to affect me. I know you better than anyone else does. So please taehyung!!!
I am telling you, this is for second time I saved her life, if you kept hurting her like this I am not going to save her. So, now get her back or else don't even try to get into my eyesight.
With that I left the room.
Taehyung's POV
I walked in and saw my furious sister walking towards me like she was about kill me. She dragged me towards y/n's room. My heart dropped in my stomach when I saw her. IV attached to her hand, pale skin, fragile body. And when Myungjuna gave me the angrier look, I realized that I am the reason why y/n is in this situation.
Myungjuna warned me, threatened me but my all attention was on y/n. I couldn't watch her like this. I can't keep her with me because she will get hurt. But at the same time I can't let her go cause I can't leave without her. Myungjuna left the room leaving only us behind. She told me that Y/N needs to get her normal body temperature back. And only I can help her with that. I removed my shirt and got in bed. I carefully spooned my one arm under her cold body and pulled her in my embrace.

As I hugged her tightly being careful about the IV needle, her body slowly started to get warm by the heat of my body

As I hugged her tightly being careful about the IV needle, her body slowly started to get warm by the heat of my body. She was safe and secured in my arms. The moment her soft skin came in contact with mine and I inhaled her sent I felt at ease. After a long time i felt like I am living. That night I slept well while my love was in my arms safe and sound.
Next morning
Y/N Pov
I felt my warm pillow slowly moving up and down. I was still processing where I am and why my pillow has heartbeats. I slowly looked upwards and my breath stucked in my throat as I saw him.
Taehyung was holding me tightly in his arms and it's not pillow it's his heartbeats. I felt safe but still I tried to wiggle out of his grip as I remembered what he has done to me. I can't let myself get driven by his sudden change in behaviour. At one point he is all good and caring but at second he distance himself and leaves me behind like he is done with me. I tried my best to get out of his arms but it was all worthless. He kept me secured in his arms. I looked at my hand it had IV bandage. I was recalling past incidents but my head was fuzzy. I calmly said, Leave me Tae!! Let me go!! On which he gently turned me, now my was  back facing him.

He hugged my waist buried his face in the nape of my neck kissing it softly

He hugged my waist buried his face in the nape of my neck kissing it softly. I whimpered at his touch. But I had to be strong enough to protest against him. I can't let him use me again and leave me behind like I mean nothing to him.
_______________________________________

Hello guy's!!!
Stay safe and healthy ❤️
Let me know your thoughts...
Vote and comment please 🥺🥺
Support my writing if you really enjoy it!!!