Betrayed

Izuku POV

I woke up feeling fresh and ready to go to class . I got up from bed and started my morning routing but something was wrong because no one was making a single sound usually I will hear a loud explosion from katchan or everyone hurrying to get ready but the dorms where silence .

I look at the time to see if I didn't wake up late but no it was early so I just went out of my room and looked around not a single sign of anyone so I went to knock on Iida's room no sound " That's weird " I guess I have to walk to alone before I get late to class maybe they just left early which wasn't the first time one time they left me alone since aizawa told everyone to be in class on time because he had a very important announcement it wasn't really the teachers lounge coffee machine broke so he made every one make a cup of coffee for him since he didn't wanted to go to the cafe let's just say I won the contest of delicious coffee since I make a lot of coffee for myself all the time.

When I got to school I was getting weird looks from everyone some where angry others looked scared I wonder what I did wrong.I was about to get to class when I stopped dead in my tracks I hear people taking about me.

"That damn traitor when I see him I'm going to kill him "

"I can't believe I trust him he was lying to us all this time"

"I say we kick him out and put him in jail for being a filthy traitor "

"That was so unmanly of him "

Traitor what do they mean by that I haven't done anything wrong. I was frozen I didn't know what to do if I went inside they will beat me up and insult me.

Best thing to do now is just go to nezu's office I guess even if the teachers are there I can try to see why I'm being called a traitor since I bet the teachers are the ones who told them. The I began my long walk to the principal's office. I couldn't believe it why will they think I did anything wrong I risk my life to save them. I thought the bullying from the past was over and I get to have real friends for the first time in my life but no they left me behide.

I lost track of what I was doing I didn't even notice I was already in front of nezu's office . I knock the door and then after 1 minute I heard a come in from the other side. Who I saw inside was all the teachers and even all might they looked at me with sadden eyes and the room was quiet. They knew why I came they knew I wasn't dumb to go inside the classroom they knew I was going to get beat if I did they knew but didn't think of doing nothing.

Tears became to form but in my eyes I knew where this is going to before nezu could talk I said " You believe I'm a traitor even after I risk my life for everyone guess this is the end of my hero life so I know what I need to do and I only ask not to be put in jail because I know I will suffer either way"

Nezu had his smile but also hint of sadness in his face " I agree with you we won't send you to jail since we have a video but we still need more evidence so we ask you to take your belongings and leave the school grounds at once I hope you understand why " with that all the teachers left except all might who I knew what he wanted so I took a piece of my hair and gave it to him he was about to say something but I just left . Tears running down my face as my dreams of becoming a hero disappeared.

Still bored so here we have a first chapter of Izuku betrayal sorry  about the bad spelling I'm making a new chapter for another story I have a new chapter for this one ready by today post maybe another day or when people read this one thank and please vote I wanna know if you liked this chapter and hope I can continue writing for you all that reads my story's.