Back home

Izuku POV

I have grabbed all my belongings I'm really glad no one was here or else I would of gotten a beaten also knowing the teachers won't do anything is bad enough as I got home I was expecting my mom to be happy that at least I'm ok but she looked like she's been crying

"Mom are you ok why are you crying please talk to me " I was worried she looked at me and the words she told me was the last things I wanted to hear from her

"Izuku why did you do it what did I do wrong for you to be like this " she said that while still tears rolling down her face I couldn't believe it she thinks I'm a traitor too " Izuku I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave I can't keep you here" Next she took out a something from her pocket it was a envelope she  gave me the envelope and just started to speak again " Here is some money buy yourself at least somewhere to stay and food it will last you a week so you have to be on your own sorry izuku " then she just push me out and close the door.

I was alone what do I do now I have no where to go and at this point every person believes I'm a traitor . Then it hit me " No I can't I have to keep myself together to make it out of this hellhole " First things first a new disguise I'm pretty sure people will start insult me and beat me to a pulp. I also need a place to stay since I had a hoodie I put it on and went to the streets and started to sell my all might merch and to be honest I got a good amount of money for it you see almost every single one of the merch there is limited edition so I have plenty of money.

I decided that I will go sleep at this abandoned house in the forest that I used to play as a kid it was cozy at least and before I even arrived here I bought a sleeping bag for me to sleep in for the night and a disguise for me so I can find a job . The next day is going to be a long day that's for sure.

Hi author here hope you like today's story and new chapters are yet to come make sure you check out my another stories if you feel like it thank you so much for reading.