Interrogation

Aizawa's POV

After a month of planning we finally captured the vigilante. Nezu and the rest of the heros were behide the one way mirror. While Detective Tsukauchi and I were taking to the vigilante.

" Why did you became vigilante " Tsukauchi said in his usual voice .

" To purge the world of all fake heros hahahahahaha just kidding I'm not a vigilante nor am I a villain " I'm surprise that the kid was talking like this is just a joke to him. I then looked at Tsukauchi he had a shock expression .

" Then who are you and why have you killed multiple people " Tsukauchi said he was looking for answers he was still in shock but he keep his calm voice.

I'm pretty confuse too what is this kid he wasn't a viligante nor is he a villain so what ?

" Well I'm just someone everyone in this room knows or did you forget about me already what a shame " he said in a very happy tone. " Is pretty obvious who I am since I still look like myself just add a mask "

I was confused on what he meant by that until it hit me is he midoriya ? No it can't be right he went missing a long time ago and he didn't kill people he always wanted to be a hero,but not like this.

" May I speak to nezu I know he came to ask me something " this time I stood up and open the door so nezu can get in.

" It's seems you are indeed smart if I'm not mistaken are you izuku midoriya by any chance " nezu said in concern voice  he also didn't what to believe is him.

" Why yes it is is been a while principal nezu and Aizawa sensai " this time with venom in his voice .

" Detective you wanted to ask me a question 1 year ago so I will gladly answer for you now "

Tsukauchi was a bit at space out at first then he started he asked the question that will prove once in for all the truth.

" Were you do the one that stole UA files and what were you doing during that time " he looked determine to find out the truth

" I didn't stole any files since I have my notebooks with every heros quirk so I won't have any use for it " he stopped then continued

" I was in hallways trying not to get trample by the students but it seems no one can remember that I was even there how sad "
I looked at Tsukauchi to see if everything that he said was true .

" Midoriya here is telling the truth "
I could feel my heart break we didn't gave midoriya the chance to prove himself we kick him out while also destroying his dreams .

Nezu then began to speak breaking the silence
" I guess you know why we came here right midoriya "

Midoriya then looked up with a smile
" Yes I know but first " I couldn't believe my eyes he was freed from the quirk suppression cuffs how did he do that.

"That was getting quite annoying anyways I don't feel like going to UA since everyone hates me " he then he got up and looked at me

" I am willing to make a deal since you can't arrest me anyways since I'm quirkless "

At this point every hero was inside the interrogation room ready to knock him out if he tried anything.

" What do you mean that then explain how you killed 4,225 people like it was nothing " Tsukauchi said a little more loud

" Oh simple I don't have a quirk I simply have a power that can make me kill or give life to people I called it Death angle "
His smile widen even more

" You see I'm not a villain and I'm also not a hero is my job too kill people since there time is up oh and my kill count is so much larger "

I felt chills run down my spine

"I will make a deal with you nezu I won't go as a student in UA I'm only going there to observe" he looked down at nezu while he said that

" You see as more heros come to light more villains are around meaning my job gets harder since heros end up killing civilians trying to get the villain"

He then looks at Endeavor
" You of all people disgust me "

Endeavor got mad at his statement
" Who do you think you are kid don't think I will go easy on you when I get my han " he was cut of by midoriya

" Don't test me you killed innocent children so I can kill you without breaking a sweat " midoriya this time more angry than usual

He then looked once more at nezu
" Do we have a deal "

" We have a deal "

What will happen next ?
I mean I don't know either ......

Oh wait

Anyways my kings and queens hope you enjoy this chapter bye updates will continue like always

🌚🌝 is it me of does this look like there trying to fu....