LOV

Izuku's POV

As days pass by I have been hearing a lot about a new vigilante by the name killer bird like really ? Why do they called me that at least make it sound better and I am no bird I'm a angle. Well sorta my kill count is about 3,550 at least I kill people who are on my list. I can also kill people outside that list if I wanted to or not kill them at all.

I also been playing cat and mouse with Eraserhead which was hard to lose him half of the time. I been in the news plenty of times already making me target of both villains and heroes. What a beautiful time to be alive.

It has been awhile since I had a good night sleep which thanks to Angle's power I get to stay up more since you can gain energy from eating.

I was flying around looking for more of my targets when I saw a blue flame coming towards me.

" For fuck sakes can I not have a moment for myself "  I looked around and saw none other that dabi and his friends.

"What can I do for you and make this quick "

" We what you to join the league of villains we see you have great potential to be a villain " crusty lips said

" You are joking right " I said almost laughing since this is just stupid.

" If you don't join us we are going to take you by force " he said with a sinister aura. I knew what he was planning but I just stood there and laugh.

" You really think I give two fucks look man I'm no villain I'm just doing my job " These idiots think I'm joining they were the reason people thought I was a traitor for crying out loud.

" Have it your way nomu grab that kid " Next thing I knew I see a flying nomu heading my way.

" Do I look like all might to you I'm not that weak " Grabbing my gun I had I flew up and pointed at the nomu's head and fired. The nomu went limp after just a second.

" You cheater how dare you kill my nomu you are just a NPC " crusty lips said

" I mean you wanted to capture me what else did you think was going to happened ? " I wonder how he became the leader of the LOV he acts like this is just a game.

" Oh and if I were you I wouldn't try anything you see I can just kill you all if I wanted to but I'm kinda busy right now "

" Who are you " Dabi said in a shock but calm voice

" Me you can call me what ever name seems fit but I warned you if I ever see you again I won't hesitant to kill you
all " I then made my award winning  smile and making sure I made it clear who is the boss I took one of my knife and threw it at crusty's lips face.

That made it clear to them not to mess with me.

Kings and Queen I declare this a great accomplishment that I could of not done without you all.