Regrets

No one pov

Class 2-A are in their uniforms ready for today everyone doing there morning routine and getting out the door.

Meanwhile a green bean getting his last Items in his bag he knew that today will get interesting to say the least so he also prepared something special.

In UA

Aizawa : " Hello class today you all know about midoriya and that he will come to UA I can't go into detail but be on your best behavior "

A knock was heard once he finished talking Aizawa let out a sigh

Aizawa : " Come in problem child "

When they all heard that everyone turn there attention to the front of the class

Izuku POV

I was waiting outside of the classroom foe Aizawa to finish his speech when I heard silence that was my cue I knock on the big door then I can her aizawa.

Aizawa : " Come in problem child " in his usual tired voice

I then got in just to be infront bunch of people looking at me .

Izuku : " Hello everyone "
Eveyone then started to ask questions at the same time it got annoying and Mr.Aizawa knew

Aizawa: " Brats ask him one at a time and listen carefully "

I then see tsu raised her hand to ask a question so I just gave a small nod

Tsu :  Midoriya where have you been for the last year since you went missing *ribbit*

Izuku: " Well I was making myself a life and you all saw me at some point " this is going to be fun

Uraraka: " What do you mean we saw you ? "

Izuku: " I worked at the cat restaurant "
Aizawa eyes lit up when I said cat restaurant to be honest it was funny .

Mina:" HOW WE WENT THERE AND WE DIDN'T SEE YOU  "

Izuku : " Ok first of all lower your voice a little and secondly I was in disguise if I went out looking like myself I won't be able to get a job since UA gave me a bad reputation "

Everyone in the room looked guilty .

Iida : " Midoriya all of us feel sorry for what we have done to you we should of trust you more so from all of us we what to say "

Everyone :" SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE US "

I didn't know what they expect me to say were they expecting me to be like Is fine everyone it was just a mistake can we all be friends again.

Izuku : " You don't need to apologize"

Some had relief faces others were waiting for me since they knew I had more to say

Izuku : " Because I won't forgive any of you idiots "

They all looked at me in shock they never knew I could have a breaking point since I was always so happy in there eyes.

Iida:" That's is not very hero like midoriya please refrain from calling your classmates that "

Izuku : " What classmates I don't have any ? I don't go to school anyways "

Momo : " What do you mean by that aren't you coming back at UA ? "

Izuku : " Nope I'm just here to observe "

Bakugo : " DAMN USELESS DEKU ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON US OR SOMETHING YOU AREN'T SPECIAL "

Izuku : " I am not looking down on you all and please stop calling me useless if you keep having those anger issues you will become useless yourself bakugo "

Bakugo: " I AM GOING TO KILL YOU DEKU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT "

Aizawa : " EVERYONE STAY BACK DON'T GET NEAR MIDORIYA "
He then press a button to alert the staff

Bakugo: " WHAT WILL A USELESS DEKU DO CRY "

izuku : " Some people never learn "
I then dodge an explosion coming my way and grab bakugos arm and broke it

Bakugo then let out a scream everyone in the room froze scared what will happened next

Nezu :"I think that is enough midoriya "

Izuku: " I need him put in anger management a hero with anger issues will be a big problem in the near future"

Nezu : " I understand "

I then went up to the front of the class again

Izuku : " Listen up everyone I am not here to be a hero im here to observe. Heros in today's society are useless they don't know what challenges they will face so I am here to help guide you.I won't hesitate on killing people for the greater good of the world "

I then pause for dramatic affect then took my mask out and put it on

Izuku : " I will be your guide death angle and will teach you all what it means to be a true hero "

Hope you all enjoy and I had to update today since my favorite game COD will have a zombie mode  tommarow and I'm planning to play all day 😅 soooo  love you all my kigs and queens byeeeeee.