Forgive and forget

Izuku's POV

When I finish talking with the police and nezu I made my way to my home.

Of course with certain guests following behind me they didn't trust me enough when I said I have a stable life. Do they think I live on the streets ?

As I got home I let my guests in I told them to sit down while I made some tea . They looked around waiting and I could tell by their espressions they did not expect my home to be this great.
Which I have to admit is as gorgeous as it's owner. I made it so is cozy for me to relax after a long day of work .

As I sat down I notice how they looked at me they were eager to talk to me by the time I sat down they all began to talk at the same time.

" One at a time people I do not what to get a headache " I said annoyed

They all quiet down then nezu bagan to talk.

" Our apologues midoriya we didn't want to anger you " nezu said in his usual calm voice

" I accept your apology nezu so let's start all over again now shall we "

" Midoriya we came to apologize to you about what happened a year ago we went to visit your house to get you back but you were already gone" Aizawa said

"Let me get this straight you what me just forgive you because you betrayed me let me think about it oh wait I know how about NO " I was angry do they expect me to forget what happend. Do they expect a easy apology is going to help .

" Young midoryia we are only trying to be nice we regret our actions so stop being stubborn it was just a small mistake " all might said
Oh so this is how you going to play I can play too.

" I KNOW YOU AREN'T TALKING YOU WALKING STICK FIGURE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FELT THAT DAY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF " I then felt tears building up in my eyes

" TRAINING WITH YOU TO BE A HERO AND HURTING MY BODY TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE JUST SO THIS INCIDENT TO BE CALLED A SMALL MISTAKE HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU " I was angry what did I do to get treated like a threat .

" Izuku please listen we just wanted to apologize and I what to make things right too " She said to me

" Oh and who are you to me why are you even here anyways " I calm down a little since I didn't what my anger to control me .

"Izuku I'm your mother please stop this behavior you are not like this " she said more sadness filling her voice

" Oh really now you my mom don't make me laugh you kick me out not even looking at me " I took a deep breath

" Izuku I only did it because I thought it was the best for both of us "

" For who you ? I was alone and afraid and what you did was kick me like that will help my problems "

" Little listener we didn't mean anything of this to happen to you we needed we just did it to protect the students " present mic said

" Midoryia what mic said is true we only did this to protect the students " Midnight continued

" You know what get out I will have a civil talk with you nezu tommarow since people don't seem to understand "
I then pause I looked at both of them

" And what was I ? Don't you remembered if I have gotten in that classroom that day I will probably be beaten to death not only that but who will miss me if I did end up dead I was nothing to you people after all "

I made my way to the door and open it

"Get out of my house you are no hero's since I was nothing to all of you then you all are nothing to me so get out of my sight "

They all then stood up and did as I ask all of them with saddened faces.

I was now alone again. They only came to apologize how can they even be called pro heros if they are all stupid.

Hope you like the chapter for today and thank you everyone. I thought people will not read this story at all since I wrote it but I am happy that people enjoy the story. I wanted to discontinue at first but I feel like I must go on and commit with this story so see you all next time my Kings and Queens.

 I wanted to discontinue at first but I feel like I must go on and commit with this story so see you all next time my Kings and Queens