A new vigilante ?

Detective Tsukauchi POV

I was at my office looking at some paper work when I was called for a murder of two men.

" Damn it I can't have a moment of peace for once "

I went to the integration room to see a woman in her twenty's.
" Hello miss I'm detective Tsukauchi I just what to ask you some questions you know the reason why right "

" Yes I'm well aware of the situation at hand " she said calmly

" Alright then I what to know why you were out in the middle of the night and please refrain from lying to me "

" Indeed I won't lie I was on my way heading home since I finished my shift a later than usual "

" Did you see who killed the two men that you saw "

" Yes, I did but the person who did it had a mask on "

I was very much curious at this point she sounds so calm for a person that saw two men get killed in front of her like it was nothing so I continued questioning her.

" Can you describe the person you saw for me please "

She looked like she light up when I said that.

" He had these beautiful wings they look so soft but there are also so sharp. He also had a white mask that covered half of his face only his mouth was not covered "

" What age do you think he could be miss "

" I believe he was in his teens since he didn't look like a adult he was kinda short to "

" Thank you for the information miss we will contact you if we need to ask more answers "

" WAIT " she said a little loud

I looked at her I was shock at first since she was so calm during the integration.
She then took a deep breath and continued what she was saying.

" Detective please don't hurt the boy he saved me those two men wanted to use me for there own entertainment please don't hurt him " she said

I then looked at her more she wasn't lying one bit.

"Is there anything else you what to say "
I said to her which she just shook her head. I then left the room and went straight to my office.

I needed to talk to aizawa since I think there is a new vigilante on the look out.

My Kings and Queens
How do you like the chapters so far I love to hear from all of you.