Months

Izuku POV

Since I have plan to train I will work on my powers when I finish my job it will be hard, but I can manage long enough.

2 month's

The restaurant has been busy lately ever since I join people have been coming and going , but I don't care at least I get to get a check bounes once in a while.

Training has been pretty hard I had to learn how to control both powers given to me so I practice with a flower seed after a couple of tries I finale did it I made the flower grow ,but I was to excited that I ended up making the flower to big the size of a car to be exact . This is going to be a long year that's for sure.

4 month's

New faces started showing up to the restaurant even my old classmates which I wish I never see again they look like they are having fun without me. I knew they won't miss me I'm just a traitor too them. I got my revenge on the other hand since the cats love more than the rest of the staff . They ignore my classmates all the time when ever one of the girls try to pet one they will hiss and move like they where a disease. Funniest thing I ever seen in my entire life

While training I learn how to give life to a group of flowers seeds without making them too big. I also tried to fly yeah that didn't go to well I hit one tree ........ Ok I might have hit more than one tree ,but it was hard to control them. My wings on the other hand  are very strong is like a shield but when touch is super soft.Can slice through metal like butter. They also match my beautiful hair oh I mean they also match the trees in the forest making me be fully camouflage.

8 month's

The restaurant was a success people liked the food so much they will recommend to everyone they know the best days of my life yeah the work got extra hard but the boss decided to give us extra paid so I already saved a pretty good amount of money I'm almost rich to be honest since I use my power to help grow the garden faster and more efficient.

I'm getting better at flying now since I also got some control of death's power it took time to actually work with it since I was afraid I will make a lot of damage I'm surprise at the fact it was more easier to control than Angel's power the only thing I need to do is focus on my target and then instantly they will die or if I wanted to use for battle I can use any weapon then all my power will make that weapon more deadly for example if I where to use a small gun it would only take one shot to kill them for a knife is only one slice I can also make them non lital.

12 month's

Just another day at my job nothing new really just a regular day. The new costumers are now regulars and the students in class 1-A are now class of  2-A. I see all the teacher ,but I always hide from them they came 2 month's ago now they come here once in a while to enjoy the food. Christmas is around the corner so the restaurant will be close for a two days.

Training was the same I gotten a lot stonger I also learned how to control both Angel's and death's power which was just in time since I already need to start my new line of work which is giving and taking souls.

As I finish training I just sat in my couch looking at the news everyone looked so happy. Christmas and new years day  was the day both villain and hero's don't go out at all since they celebrate together....

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

" Happy new years izuku " I said to myself "H..H...Happy n...new y..years I said once more tears rolling down my face.

Hi my kings and queens sorry for the  delayed updates so to make it up to everyone  enjoy these chapters.