Staff Meeting

Aizawa POV

We where all in the teacher lounge waiting for nezu. I told him everything the detective told me. Everyone was confuse on why there was a staff meeting. All of a sudden there he was nezu coming in the room everyone went silent.

"Before anyone speaks I made this meeting because this is about Izuku midoriya " Nezu said

" Why are we here to talk about a  traitor " All might said in a very displeased voice

" Well All might there is a chance that he might be innocent from what I heard "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN INNOCENT HE IS A TRAITOR AND THAT'S FINAL"
Vlad king screams everyone had mix emotions not knowing if what he said was true .

I then stood up " I have news from the detective Tsukauchi that might bring the truth if midoriya is innocent or not"

"What to you mean by that " midnight said

"It looks like a witness saw a villain by the name of toga near the UA building with a small bottle of blood"
I took a deep breath "He believes that toga had midoriya's blood"

Everyone was shock to say the least no one was thinking about the possibilities .

" I can't believe this we just kick a kid without the right evidence not only that but we turn our backs even let the students do what they want knowing what will happen " mic said

He was right when we found the video we taught that he was a traitor just because of a video of him stealing the students files. We knew that the students won't hold back and start to beat him up.

Nezu the bagan to speak " We will make sure that midoriya goes to the police station to talk to the detective Tsukauchi to prove if he is innocent or not"

" Then I will go I need to know if he is ok we just betrayed him I just want to make sure he is ok " mic said sadness in his voice

"Very well then anyone else wants to go with us " Nezu said

"I will" midnight said

" I will to I want to formally apologized to yough midoriya " he was more that just sad he knew he mess up we all knew mess up .

" Then is settle then when the school day ends we will go to midoriya's house hold to formally apologized" Nezu said before the meeting was finish and we all went to go teach are classes.

I was more inpatient I wanted to go see him right now I wanted to say sorry for everything we knew he had a bad childhood and with no dad. He was more that a student he was like a son since he knew what it was to be a true hero.

Hi everyone Hope you like this chapter next chapter will be realise tommarow unless otherwise. I also want to say thank you very much it might not seem like much for some people, but I am so grateful for you all thank you for reading this story.

 I also want to say thank you very much it might not seem like much for some people, but I am so grateful for you all thank you for reading this story