Captured

Izuku's POV

I was doing my usual patrol at night when the dumbest Idea came to mind.

What if I get the heros to capture me. I'm so bored I need some action in my life so I just did the most logical thing ever I purposely fell for one of there traps. Not a very well made trap if you ask me I saw mountain lady pretending to be a dancil in destrest.I went up to her and asked what she needed help with .

" Hello miss are you ok you seem to be  scared " I ask as if I was concern she then looked at me " NOW " I smile at her and then a pink smoke filled the alleyway . I then pretended to fall asleep to see what happens next.
As I did that I can hear multiple voices .

" I thought he was smarter than that what a shame "

" Why did they need our help this kid is so weak "

" Eraserhead said he had a problem catching him but I think he's over dramatic "

" Indeed we even had the number 1 and 2 heros here for nothing "

Then after a while I get handcuffed but not before I scared the living daylights out of all of them.

I got up while their backs were turn when I felt a Eraserhead's scarf around my waist. Very smart indeed he was the only one that didn't put his guard  down.

" Kid just give up already I don't what to hurt you " Aizawa said

Everyone then looked back at me in disbelieve . I then looked at aizawa still in his captured gear.
" Let's make a deal Eraserhead you let me go and let me beat some of these heros then I will go with you to the police station " I said in my convincing tone

He looked at me if I was joking with him.
" Don't look at me like that besides I'm handcuffed " he then made the captured gear loose and just stood their to watch what I could do. I mean you have a bunch of heros they can pin me down can they .

" Oh heros if you really believe I'm weak why don't you try and catch me "

I then saw the heros running at me.

After about 1 hour every hero were down. " What a shame " then I hear the one and only all might trying to pin me down .

" Villain do not resist anymore just come with us in peace " he said like I'm just going to listen to him.
" How about no and I'm not a villain asshole" I then kicked a piece of metal to hit his side not lital just enough for him to stay down.

I then turn around and use my wings to cut Endeavors whole body since he was going to attack me from behide again I didn't kill him even though I wish I did . I made the cuts deep enough so he can pass out from blood loss after about 5 minutes he passed out.

I then sat down and called out for Eraserhead .

" Hey we made a deal didn't we Eraserhead " after 1 minute he came close enough to me but still had his guard up.

" Kid how did you even do all of this "
" A lot of training anyways when are we leaving but can we get something to eat I'm hungry " I said

" How do I know I can trust you won't try anything "

" I mean I didn't escape did I ? I'm a person of my word so can we " I ask one more .
He let out a sigh " Fine but don't try anything "
I then lift up my head some more and gave him a big smile . " Yes sir I won't cause any trouble "

We left after 10 minutes since the heros were still on the floor and we had to wait until more helped arrived.

The car ride was nice we stopped at the local WacDonald's like Eraserhead promise he got me a kid's meal which I got lucky enough to get a Eraserhead toy . By the time we got to the police station it was amusing since everyone had confused faces.

He then lead me to the intterogation room so I just started eating my happy meal like this is a normal day.