Help

Izuku POV

Is been around a month now and I'm doing great for myself I have been saving money and fixing the abandoned house. I decide to make a garden since I wanted to save up more money for vegetation. Life was just great today is my day off and nothing can go wrong.

I then hear footsteps damn it I just had to jinx it. "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE " I guess I have no other option I ran towards the noise I see two figures they both male and wait are does wings ?

" What can I help you two with "/ I say a little concern since they look wounded .

" Yes we don't have much time please we what you to have this "

He gives me a diamond shape feather and a note I was very confuse and in shock. All of a sudden both males are gone. I ran home as fast as I could not looking back. When I got there I sat in my living room wondering what just  happend.

I was more curious what the note had so I opened it.

"If you are reading this note we probably dead look there is not much for us to say since I know you are wondering who we are first so here  goes nothing me and my friend here are both the Death and creation .That is why both of us have wing to move around we were both injured since we haven't had time to look for people to take our place.We ask you to take our place the feather you have will give you the power to kill and give life to others please use it wisely for know you must train that power as of this moment both worlds are being control for only a year so you only have a year to control that power before you get to use it on people good luck and thank you "

As I finish reading the feather glowed both black and white mixing together and then it disappeared. What is going on ? I was still shock on what just happend today I think I need to rest maybe this is just a prank or something right .....

Next day I woke up with two pair of wings. I guess I need train, but I still need to work what do I do I can't show up with two pair of wings, So after a while of figuring how to hide them I actually got them to vanish and then reappear. Since this is not classify as a quirk since I can take life of give I guess I can name it so after a while I just gave it the name death angle.

This is going to be a long year that's for sure.

Izuku Lost And Betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें