My new life

Izuku POV

As morning came I was overwhelm with excitement I got up and got ready quick. Why I'm happy is that I'm going to get a job today but of course I need to wear a disguise so I can get hired.I was ready for what is waiting outside a new world and a new life awaits me.

I walked around for a bit and I saw it my opportunity awaits I go inside the small restaurant I was nice to be honest it had beautiful baby blue walls and the tables themselves look like cat paws.People usually go to cat cafes since is popular but this place is not one of them is basically a restaurant and is so adorable. I use to loved this place as a kid the cats are super friendly and they are special to there fur have pattern like hearts,dimond or stars the color of there fur are not common either they have a unique fur they are pastal like pink,blue,purple,green,yellow

The place is not eye catching outside but the inside is adorable. About me wanting to work here well I did get the job since usually people that work here are small groups of people the reason being you can only get this job if the cats like you and I mean all of them since the cats are protective when it comes to the restaurant.

My first task was to serve and greeting the customers it was a easy day for me. I meet new people and the people here are so nice to me the manager is this sweet old lady she with yellow eyes.

After a long day I went straight back home it was getting pretty lonely here.I had my phone on me and laptop so I open up my laptop and started watching videos since I got no one even if I said to stay strong I can't stop the tears form. I'm all alone again but way did they have to abandon me like I was nothing.

Aizawa's POV

Class was never the same since problem child left everything that was built here was gone these brats keep on telling me why he wasn't put to jail. These kids got even louder that teachers began coming and asking me to keep my class in order. I miss problem child he was one of my best students of all of them he wasn't like the others he will risk his life without a second thought.

As I was in my sleeping bag going to sleep then a minute later I hear my phone go off so I answered it annoyed

A - Aizawa  T - Tsukauchi

A - " What do what "

T - " Aizawa I heard the news about the traitor in UA "

A - " I know that already what's the problem now " I said while getting up from my sleeping bag.

T- ..... "Aizawa are you sure he was the traitor "

A- " What do you mean by that ? "

T - " Did you guys forget I'm a human lie detector aizawa I can know who is lying and no one thought it was a good Idea to bring him to me to interrogate him to see if he was a traitor  "

I pause for a second and then my heart drop he wasn't lying how can we be for sure if problem child was the traitor. He took a deep breath and then said something that made me looked mad at myself for forgetting.

T - "Aizawa you and the others know about Toga right a witnessed said that they saw her close to the UA building holding a bottle of red liquid it seems like she had a bottle of blood with her"

He stopped and he then processed talking

T - " Her quirk name transform she can drink others people's blood and transform into them the more blood she drinks the longer she stays in that others persons form"

A - I'll go tell nezu this I will make sure to get midoriya to the police station as soon as possible"

I cut the call and ran to nezu's office I can't believe we all forgot. Problem child might be innocent after all.

Hi everyone who reading this story I hope you like this chapter. I have a chapter I what to upload so bad but I don't know if I should well I have to figure out later in the day have a great day !!!!!