Plan and friendship ?

Izuku pov

As I was reading the note I knew that she wasn't the only one . The note was written in bold red ink.
Ok then I might as well prepare myself I thought. I then made sure I was not followed the note was the only thing that can bring massive panic across japan.

I flew as fast as I can until I came infront of abandoned building this is were it will all begin. The note itself was terrifying red spirits are strong when they consume to much blood. They are all normal people when you pass them but they will only kill when they see a massive energy coming from a persons body. The reason they need the blood is so they can be strong enough to be seen by there family or someone special to them if it was there energy it will drains a lot so the more they use the less likely they can be able to stay on earth . That is the good of them but over time the more they kill the more they get hungry and lose control of themselves.

The note said something about a meet up in this building so I have to plant as much secret camaras as I can beforehand. I was putting all the camaras in place and made sure non of them will be seen.

I then went back home  because to stop this from happening I need to spy them until the time is ready  . I know I said I can beat them but it will be a harder for me since we are taking about a whole group of red spirits.

As I got home I went straight to my computer and then connected the camaras to it. I knew I needed small camaras in case of events like this im so smart I said to myself .

The camaras were all set up so I decided to get ready for bed and wait until tomorrow. I still need to go to UA and teach class 2-A maybe on the way there I can ask aizawa why he followed me .

As I was about to go to sleep I hear a knock at my window. Did someone follow me home damn it this place is almost abandoned and I don't think the heros will just knock at my window. I then went to up to my window and open it who ever was here isn't getting out alive. I then saw a shadow come in it was a guy with brown hair and yellow eyes he saw me and put his hands in the air.

??? : Wait don't hurt me

Izuku : Give me a reason why I shouldn't then

??? : I just needed help please I'm begging you

Izuku : Why do you need help then

??? : A group of people try to hurt me and I need a place to hide since I don't have a home

Izuku : Why did they wanted to hurt you

??? : Because I'm ...... quirkless

I put my guard down I knew he wasn't lying he looked like he suffered a lot of beating . I don't even see any quirks present on him . I sigh as I didn't know what to do with him but what I did  know Is that I needed to help him.

Izuku : Fine you can stay with me

??? : Really are you sure

Izuku : Yes I'm being serious

??? : Thank you so much you really are a angle

I then stop a angle I never thought of myself as that before even if it's in my name people call me as they barley refer to me as a angle they see me as death himself.

??? : Did I say something wrong

I looked at him he looked scared I believe he thought I was kicking him out. I then reach my hard towards him

Izuku : Thanks I'll show you around a bit

??? : Thank you so much um

Izuku : Just call me Izuku

??? : Is it ok if I can call you izu

Izuku : Yeah I'll take that

??? : Thank you for the help izu

I smiled it was the first time in a year that I actually felt like I was really happy to trust a human and not a ghost.

I came back from the dead. Anyways sorry everyone I really tried to do my best but because of school and responsibilitys I sometimes don't have free time.

Oh and I almost forgot for you people who comment on my chapters you are the best and thanks for your opinion and support.

Until next time everyone!!!!