🌇🌄02🌄🌇

Its been almost two months that they had their serious fight and much to Yibo's dismay and saddness Zhan never came to say sorry to him. For the meanwhile, Yibo has rented a one BHK apartment nearby the place where now he is working so as to provide himself a livelihood. He is working as a cashier at a subtle restaurant with subtle earnings. His job for now is quiet good so as to provide him regular meals and a place to live with few savings. The owner was also good enough to treat him very kindly and politely despite his outspoken nature where people consider it as being rude.

These past two months Yibo have been really stressed as Zhan was not at all connecting to him. Was it really over for them? Does he really have to change himself to have Zhan in his life? Is he that imperfect? All these negative thoughts invaded his heart but not even once did he contact to Zhan. He very well knew that Zhan has kept an eye on him. He always had to know if he is keeping well or not but not reaching him was really upseting Yibo to a great extent. He wanted to go back in his love's embrace to feel those warm embrace, kisses but not before his husband apologizes to him.

"So you won't understand right?" Yibo stilled at his place. He was at the restaurant he was working for when he heard the voice of his husband.

"Have you became deaf too?"

"And how the fuck does that bother you? Leave Xiao Zhan. I am working, cannot you see or you have literally become blind this timem" Yibo said without turning back, continuing with his work.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT IT?"

"Mister, please leave you are creating troubles to others." Manager said as all the attention of the people were on Zhan and Yibo.

"Shut the fuck up." Zhan said gritting his teeth and bringing his attention back to Yibo.

"Zhan apologise."

"Huh. What if I don't?"

"Zhan this is not your place to behave so unruly. Leave at once. If you cannot apologise then atleast don't create ruckus here." Yibo said as he turned around looking at his husband.

"Why is he allowed to speak between us?" Zhan hissed under his breathe.

"Yibo who is this person. Please ask him to leave. Its troubling us."

"You dare to say that I am troubling you! I am Xiao Zhan god damn it. You lowly class people are nothing but dirt on my shoes and hoe dare to ask me to leave! He is my husband and I can do whatever the fuck I want!"

"XIAO ZHAN!" Yibo's anger knew no bound. He didn't want the latter to create a ruckus but being a pain in ass his husband is, he continued troubling.

"Sorry sir, I would take a break." With that being said Yibo held Zhan's wrist and dragged him outside in the nearby alley.

"Speak." Yibo said with a straight face.

"Why is it so tough for you to come back to me and apologise."

"Really Zhan. Should it be me to apologize? Then what are you suppose to do?"

"I am here to warn you Yibo." Yibo frowned.

"About what?"

"Stop doing things which brings disgrace to me. You are my husband and whatever you do influences me."

"What do you mean?"

"You working here is disgracing my name. You are a Xiao still you are working as a mere worker. People are making fun of you."

"Then how do you expect me to earn my living? I don't have my parents with me to support me when at late night I am asked to leave the house." Yibo's eyes were blood red. The unshed tears, the rage and hurt in his voice was evident. These words angered Zhan. He knew it was his mistake but he wanted the latter to understand.