🌇🌄33🌄🌇

"All done?"

"Nah! Wei Tian is seeing the papers of purchase which I mailed him. Dad said by tomight the plane will be ready. I will leave in evening and will board tonight."

It was 8 am in the morning, and Yibo was sleeping peacefully when he woke up to find Zhan's space empty. It was a given fact that if either of the two would stay at the latter's place, the next day would be a day off for the one staying at other's place. Yibo got off and dragged himself to the kitchen to see Zhan on call.

"What did Mr. Xiao say?"

"He sounded happy yet tired. I wanted to talk about mom and mentioned it too but he diverted the topic."

"Its really sensitive topic for him. I guess you should talk to him face to face." Zhan nodded.

"I have closed the shop. I will visit Yizhou ge in an hour. After that, along with him, I will wait for you all near the lake. Lunch will be served there. I have asked Xi's and mine men to look after it." Yibo nodded as he leaned his head on Zhan's shoulder.

"Are you happy Yibo?"

"Are you happy Zhan?"

"I am. Am very happy."

"I am too then." Yibo looked up to Zhan and give him a smile and was returned with a dazzling one.

"Shouldn't you be waking SuYi up?"

"Do you want me to leave so soon?"

"As much as I want to deny that, you need to go. You will be required to do alot of paperwork and talk to your friends there. They will get sad regarding this. That is why, I will leave for Yizhou ge's place. I need to tell him too."

"Then we shouldn't delay. You will be late otherwise." Zhan hummed as he felt a tug. He looked beside him to see SuYi all sleepy and rubbing his eyes. Zhan got out of Yibo's embrace as he cradled SuYi in his embrace who again closed his eyes to sleep.

"I will change then. Spare me some clothes."

"In the cupboard Yibo. You already know."

"When you will pack these then?" Yibo asked as he went to Zhan's room followed by Zhan who had SuYi in his embrace. Zhan went to his mattress and sat down while supporting his back on the wall.

"My men will do that. I have to meet people. Well I will be leaving two cars and few bodygurads here for you." Yibo hummed as he took out the clothes.

"Sigh* How badly am gonna miss this mattress!"

"Woah Zhan you are awful. You will be getting a cozy one in ShenZhen."

"You don't understand. This place has alot of memories. Seven months Yibo."

"I understand."

"Hmmm. Thats why I am buying this and yours place. They contain our valuable moments of life. These things should be restored."

"Ofcourse." Yibo said with a smile as he went to take a bath. Zhan was scrolling through his phone when he heard a small whine.

"SuYi, dear?"

"Paa!"

"You want something?" Zhan felt the kid nodding.

"Water?" SuYi hummed as Zhan got up to feed him water. Soon Yibo came out and got SuYi change and with quick warm embraces and pecks both Yibo and SuYi went back to their place in the car alloted by Zhan.

It was late in the morning when Zhan got dressed up and went straight to Jiang Yizhou's house. He stopped infront of the entrance and rang the bell. Few seconds later Lu Fei appeared having a confused expression on her face.