🌇🌄21🌄🌇

As Zhan said, things weren't that bad as he supposed them to be. He not that smoothlu but still managed to adjust himself in the new environment. New neighbours, new people, new shop, everything for him was new and he though hardly managed it but was wierdly enjoying it.

Also Zhan also got a 'friend' in the town. Who could that be other than the very persistent Jiang Yizhu. That man from that very day came regular to Zhan's shop, much to Zhan's irritation, and also brought few customers with him. How? He was a rich guy himself. Well not as rich as Zhan but still he was making more than enough money for himself and his family to enjoy slight luxurious life. He spread the word for Zhan's shop which earned him quite alot of customer near the less habitat colony. Zhan was grateful to him at the cost of his mornung calmness which was taken by Yizhu. Well this is how businesses work. You need to be nice or tolerant towards people who profits you. Yizhu was a very good guy, that Zhan would agree but he was very irritating and nosy which would sometimes rip his calmbess off.

Yibo on the other side like always has managed quite well between his life and his time with Zhan. He would make sure that he talks to Zhan twice a day sharing their day's experience. He also oftenly asked Zhan for his help for his studies and Zhan would gladly become teacher for his love teaching him two hours straight on an online sessions. They couldn't meet much due to their busy lives but still held the bond between them.

Sometimes Huang duo along with their respective partners would drop by as they previously used to do oftenly. Everyone needs family time and for Yibo that was it. Sometimes he would regret that Zhan has no one beside him to confide or give him a helping hand but Zhan would always make these insecure thoughts shoo away.

There would be a day or two where Xi would drive to Yibo's and collect him and SuYi for Zhan's place to give him a surprise. Much to Zhan's and Yibo's surprise, Yuan and Xi have bonded nicely together and confided each other. They now live in their own cocoon, talking to each other in code languages. Whenever they would find something mischievious, both would share a look at each other and burst out laughing their asses off confusing everyone. Their development did not escape the eyes of Zhan. He was happy to see his friend confiding someone after a long, long time.

It was finally the time of their first date after a year's time and Zhan has constrained his budget very tightly but thanks to his experience of being a top notch industralist he is, Zhan has perfectly managed everything that was aught to be. He also has withdrew few from his savings for this date purpose for which he is really excited and has already said to have a day off. He has prepared his best clothes for himself for the date.

Clothes. He clearly remembers how he has been targeted by his customers as a cheat due to the branded clothes he wore. He remembered how Yizhu took his side when customers raised their objections on him. He is thankful to that man who unintentionally covered up for him saying they were the cheap copies of the brand as he has shifted from an urban area to this rural land.

Back to the date. Zhan has prepared a very simple date this time as ofcourse he lacks finances but also it would be too long after he and his cherrypie would have a blissful evening reserved for them.

Yibo has been eagerly waited for this Friday. He has never been so desperate to be presentable for a date. For a married man to be this nervous was foolish of him buy who can blame him. He wanted this badly and this time it would be totally different. He is excited to know, how Zhan would plan all of these here without luxuries and anything. He has already requested his Ying jie to take care of SuYi for the night while he might pick him up the next day.

Yibo was all adorned in his simplest yet the most elegant clothes he had for today.