🌇🌄14🌄🌇

"I am gonna do everything that is required to be with you. Have you. I am ready whatever is in the way. Yibo, I am ready for any trial provided I get the love of my life back in my life. All hardships weigh less than my live for you. I will fight it. For you. For me. For our wedding."

Yibo smiled hearing Zhan's determined tone. He extented his hand which Zhan gladly received and pulled Yibo towards himself who hugged him tightly and nuzzled his head in Zhan's crook. They kneeled their for a moment hugging each other, feeling each other with a new hope in their lives.

"Zhan!"

"Mn." Zhan caressed Yibo's hair and patted him.

"Don't be like this anymore. I was so scared yesterday to see you like that. Please. Don't scare me again. I like more of you shouting than you crying over. I realised it. You better throw your temper." Yibo was again in tears as Zhan kept on patting him.

"I will try. I cannot promise anything Yibo. You have a great influence over me. I have realised what influence you have over me. I have a temper and I cannot help it. I will try to control that I can promise. Please, you also take a step to see things from my perspective too. We have differences but only we can bridge that. Please Yibo. Help me. Help us to get through this."

"Yes Zhan. Lets get through this already." Yibo smiled.

"Its been a while I held you like this. We missed so much Cherrypie. Our first anniversary too. How much I had my fantasies for that!"

"Hmm. We will get through this." Zhan pulled out of the hug and stood up extending his hand for Yibo. Yibo took it and stood up. Zhan caressed his knuckles and felt bad that they donot have rings on it. As in cue Yibo understood what was in Zhan's mind and interwined their fingers together.

"I am sorry Yibo but will you-"

"Zhan I know how you feel. But now it depends upon you. Keep and safeguard my ring with you and when all of this will be over, I, myself will ask you for the ring." Yibo smiled and Zhan let out a shuddered breathe.

"But you can accept this. Can you not?" Zhan took out the rings.

 Can you not?" Zhan took out the rings

"Our promise rings." Yibo said and let out a gasp as his eyes glazed.

"Yes Yibo. This is the promise ring. It is a promise of my love to you. I don't know what future holds but please never part with this ring. It symbolises our love. Our differences is another matter, what held us strong is our love so do not part with it." Yibo nodded and smiled widely when Zhan slipped the ring on Yibo's finger. He kissed the knuckles of Yibo and then on his forehead.

"So lets get to them?" Zhan asked and Yibo nodded still staring at his finger which felt so bare before without it. Zhan locked Yibo's other hand and walked to where everyone else was.

"Mr. Li?"

"Hello Mr. Xiao. I hope you have talked about what we are here for."

"Mn."