🌇🌄10🌄🌇

"Yibo." Zhan was literally jumping from happiness inside but didn't show it out.

"Why are you here?" Yibo asked. His voice was so cold that everyone felt chill running through their spines. Zhan was expecting his husband's cold treatment but this cold? On the other side all the kids were looking at Yibo with wide eyes. They have never seen Yibo like this.

"Yibo I came he-"

"Mr. Yan, how are you guys here?"

"Yibo I know what Zhan did was wrong but-"

"No but. Leave."

"Yibo!" Zhan said as he approached Yibo who stepped back.

"Mr. Yan please leave."

"Why are you not talking to me Yibo? I have been trying to reach out for you!" Zhan said desperately.

"Mr. Yan?"

"WHAT THE HELL MR. YAN! Yibo talk to me. I came here for you. To take you back."

"Hello Mr. I really don't know what you want to talk to Yibo ge but cannot you see he does not want to talk to you." JunChen said.

"Shut the fuck up you lowly people. I am not talking to you."

"XIAO ZHAN!" Yibo snarled. This man would never learn.

"How dare you insult them? Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you not satisfied enough to make me leave ShenZhen? Why are you always trying to make things difficult for me Xiao Zhan?"

"You are fighting for these lowly people with me Yibo?"

"Zhan!" Xi interjected. His friend is again repeating his mistake.

"For your kind information Xiao Zhan, I am one of them. I am a lowly cheap person too. Leave at once."

"No I won't leave. Yibo please. I love you. I really do." Zhan shortened the distance between them when ZhaoHua and Guanlin came in between.

"Move." Zhan hissed. These people have some guts.

"Get the fuck out of here. You might be rich and all but don't forget where you are standing. Its our place. You don't have power here. One call and you will be no more." ZhaoHua retorted.

"You-"

"Yibo?" Everyone turned to the source of voice. Ying came swiftly towards Yibo and stood beside him.

"Yes gentlemen, what the hell? Why are you creating nuisance here?" Xiaoming said with an intimidating voice at which everyone shuddered.

"Mr. Huang, we are from ShenZhen. I am Yan Xi, the head of Yan Pharmaceuticals and he is Xiao Zhan, the owner of Xiao Industries."

"So Mr. Yan, you thought by showing off your financial power, you can intimidate me. Dream on. Those who might work for you or under you might get scared, this Huang Xiaoming is not someone who would lick the boots of young rich brats."

"Yibo please talk to me. I-I would not say anything to them please hear me out."

"By what right are you asking my didi to talk to you?" Ying said.

"The hell. He is my husband goddamnit." Zhan hissed and everyone's eyes widen in surprise except for Xi.

"Y-You didn't-"

"Yes I didn't sign the papers Yibo. Why would I? We vowed to live together for eternity."

"Wow now you are remembering your vows Xiao Zhan." Yibo chuckled bitterly as tears drop from his eyes.