🌇🌄26🌄🌇

"Hello Mr. Xiao!"

"Mr. Huang? Mrs. Yang?"

"Hello, Mr. Xiao. Did you have your dinner?" Ying asked as Zhan raised his eyebrows at her.

"Well I wasn't planning to have. May I ask you why are you and Mr. Huang here?"

"Oh in that case, I bought dinner. Can we invite ourselves so we can have it together? Also XiaoMing has something to say too." Ying said as she raised the container of food. Zhan looked at the couple for quite a while and nodded, stepping aside, giving the couple the way to enter. Ying smiled while ushering in while XiaoMing stood there awkwardly.

"Mr. Huang, its chilly out there. I would appreciate if you would hurry inside. I am cold." Zhan exclaimed as XiaoMing nodded. Zhan guided him to his room as he collected his laptop and papers and stuffing them in the bag.

"Did we interrupt something?" XiaoMing asked.

"Well I was going through the performance of the industry. Nothing that cannot be delayed."

"Hmm. Any problem there?"

"Uhhh! The workers are slacking off lately due to my absence and it seems I need to organise Video Conferencing to give them an earful."

"Yes. One needs to control the subordinates." Xiaoming said with a grin which Zhan felt seriously awkward. Seeing Zhan's awkwardness XiaoMing tightened his lips and sat on the mattress gesturing Zhan to sit too. After a moment of awkward seating, XiaoMing finally spoke up.

"Mr. Xiao, I really never had people around me. I was my father's only child and he was the best one could ever had. My mother was long gone. He bestowed me with everything he had. Being the only one when he wasn't around was very lonely so I thought of making friends. Thats when Yan ge came into my life. I was asking him for help and since then he has been helping me always. He became my only friend. Anyways, by eighteen my father too passed away which was a great grief for me. I was very much attached to him." XioaMing narrated his life while looking at nothing as Zhan sat quietly listening to his story.

"Do you know Mr. Xiao, when I was still grieving, Yan ge needed to leave Danshan at that time. I never had friends. I really lost everyone I had. Though Yan ge visited me but very often. I had none with me. I also started backing off with people and started a startup. I too had a shop like this. My house was inherited by me and except that, I had nothing to call mine. It was an year later that my fate got tangled with Ying and it won't be a lie to say that whatever I am today is because of her." XiaoMing's eyes were a bit glassy bit held a lot of emotions in it.

"She guided me, took me out from my cucoon, loved me unconditionally and after long time I confided in someone. She left her family to be with me. We both were each other's first love and lived in live in. She moved in with me. She was seventeen when we met. It was too outrageous for Ying to be with me, people used to say that. His parents turned her out. After a whole time of being together and fighting the society, we got married soon. She was nineteen, I was twenty-one, but we had each other. Life was good but that does not mean that it was easy. For our first baby, Ying had a miscarriage and since then she could never conceive. It was terrible for her but I had to be strong at that time for us. Later we adopted Lin and Hua. They are really our life, our backbone. My children just makes her happy enough for me to be contented." XiaoMing exclaimed with a smile.

"Mr. Xiao, when Yibo came here, he was lost. He never took favour from me or anyone and if he did, then he made sure to return it. I somewhat saw myself in that boy. He was very much similar to me. Do you know except my family, Yibo doesn't even talk to anyone? He never socialises. It is very rare for me to drag Yibo out of his safe place to whatever social party I join since I am mostly the organiser. Except us, I don't really think he has a social life." XiaoMing turned to see Zhan looking at him with calm eyes.