Epilogue

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!"

"I WANT YOU TO FREAKING LEAVE ME TO MY BUSINESS!"

"THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! HE IS MY CHILD!"

"WANG YIBO! HE IS MINE TOO AND I CAN DECIDE IT TOO!"

"NO-"

"ENOUGH!" Mrs. Xiao's voice was loud and stern, shutting both the men simultaneously. She craddled the infant in her embrace, as she walked up to the couple, walking in between of them and holding the hands of SuYi who was sitting there all defeated. She took hold of him and took him away leaving the couple flabbergasted. After few minutes she came back, locking the door behind her and crossed her arms as she looked at the couple.

"You have two children in the room and you are barking at each other like dogs." She said as the men dropped their heads in shame. They might be great figures in outside world, but were still child infront of their mother's strict demeanor.

"But mom, Zhan wants Su-"

"A-Yibo! You think I don't know what you were talking about? Ask anyone else in the mansion and listen them speak out whatever the hell you both were talking about."

"Sorry mom." Yibo said as he sat down on the bed corner while Mrs. Xiao's gaze softened. She looked at his stubborn son who still hasn't apologised but has his head turned away not wanting to back off.

"A-Zhan!"

"No mom! I have accepted everything Yibo decided for SuYi but no this. I am not yet ready. SuYi is too small to go boarding school. I don't want that. I want him to study in ShenZhen only."

"But he-"

"No." Zhan exclaimed as he walked out of the room sukingly. Mrs. Xiao sighed as she looked at Yibo who looked upset.

"A-Yibo. Child no need to be upset. Just understand his hesitations also."

"Mom, I understand. High school is important. If SuYi is selected then he should go. He is brilliant. No one gets scholarship from such prestigious schools for nothing. That means my child is the best."

"Ofcourse but you know, A-Zhan doesn't feel comfortable even if he doesn't find people around him. Sending little child all alone to boarding that too in Beijing, don't to think you should give sometime ShaoYao to bond with SuYi? She also need some sibling love and SuYi too needs to understand his responsibilities as an elder brother." Yibo was quiet as he know whatever Mrs. Xiao was saying was right.

Returning to ShenZhen was the second best decision, Yibo thinks he made. First being married to Zhan which he realised quite late but now its all in the past. Well after coming back to ShenZhen, Yibo and SuYi stayed back at their house while Zhan would visit them everyday as he was still trying to be with his mother. Somedays, Zhan would take Yibo and SuYi too along with him much to Mrs. Xiao's displeasure but she kept a cold face and ignored them. After sometime Mrs. Xiao started communicating with SuYi with the help of ASL as she was already well versed in that, being her mother mute. Yibo and Zhan took this oppurtunity to communicate more with Mrs. Xiao by deliberately mistaking SuYi's sign and Mrs. Xiao contacting them. Eventually it was through SuYi that Yibo got acquainted to Mrs. Xiao yet she was far away to accept him.

It was almost an year Yibo returned to ShenZhen when he got a call from the most unexpected person. His mother. He was so exhilarated to know that she wanted to meet him. He, the very next moment cried tears of joy as he informed Yuan and Zhan about this. Zhan was so very happy for Yibo to finally getting bonded with his family again. Maybe the stars above are giving them second chances to be with their family but guess not everyone is lucky.