🌇🌄25🌄🌇

"Surprise!" Zhan stood up in extreme delight as he saw Yibo standing there with a soft smile and loving eyes.

"Yibo you-"  Zhan was cut when Yibo came and hugged him tight much to his surprise.

"I am here, Zhan." Zhan smiled as he hugged back patting Yibo's back.

"I am glad you are here." They pulled out from the hug and Zhan caressed Yibo's cheek who leaned in it, basking in warmth.

"I am so sorry Cherrypie." Zhan said when Yibo looked at him and smiled with glazed eyes.

"I forgive you Zhan." Yibo said holding Zhan's hand who in turn was taken back.

"Yibo! Take your time. Don't-"

"Shhh." Yibo kept a finger on Zhan's lips and slightly pecked it.

"Zhan, I understand. It was me who finished things between us then. It was me who sent divorce papers. I was wanting you to move on then how can I possibly be angry on you for this. Hmm?"

"No Yibo. It is not like you said I have to move on so I had to. No. I love you and only you. Its not for you or anyone to decide whom I love. I love you. I did a mistake."

"And I forgive you for that Zhan. I am glad. Very very glad that you stopped. You are here for me. You came back and are ready for anything I have to offer you as punishment. I am really glad and over the moon Zhan. You realised and you stopped. You too suffered. I cannot overlook that it was all because of me. I-"

"Quiet Yibo, quiet. Not a word. None was your fault. It all started with me and I am ready to do anything to have you in my life."

"Thankyou Zhan. And lets say we both are at fault. Its not totally you. I am here Zhan. For you. For us." Zhan showed his wide grin as he nodded. He felt utter relief flowing inside him. Yibo too grinned replicating him.

"So I am really forgiven? No punishment?"

"There is." Yibo said as he held Zhan's collar with one hand and another coiled around his nape as he crashed his lips on the latter. It was a opened moutged rough kiss with their sift muscles entangling with each other. Before pulling out Yibo bit Zhan's tongue quite hard who hissed and moaned in painful pleasure.

"Sweet?" Yibo asked and grinned widely.

"Bitter Sweet." Zhan replied by mirroring the same grin and two shared a soft kiss which was nothing like before but full of love.

"You realise that others are here too Yibo. Will you stop already?" Xi came and sighed walking to kitchen as Yibo slightly got embarassed and pulled back.

"Its nothing new to you Xi." Yibo mumbled walking to kitchen too.

"Where is SuYi Yibo?"

"Ohh he is in the shop, looking at things with Yuan." Xi replied.

"Ohh." Zhan said and walked out to see Yuan and SuYi taking lots of candies.

"So we got little thieves in here." Zhan said mischieviously, wriggling his brows, startling both of them who in return giggled.

"Paa!" SuYi said showing huge amount of candies he had in his hand and some stuffed in his pocket.

"Woahh SuYi, don't eat all of them at once and don't tell your other paa about this or you are gonna be in trouble." The little boy nodded vigorously.

"Well its quite strange to see you in his type of place gege." Yuan exclaimed giggling a bit when the door of the shop opened and few men entered with mattress in their hand, bowed at Zhan who nodded at them and went inside.