🌇🌄22🌄🌇

Being habituated to waking up early morning for past nine months, Yibo squirmed in his sleep feeling some discomfort. As if in cue Zhan hugged him more tight, still in his deep sleep, and soothed Yibo's back. Yibo smiled a bit at his husband's action. He opned his eyes and studied his husband's face feature. Its been so long they have been so close, wrapped to each other like a buritto in a blanket sharing each other's warmth.

Yibo decided to get up to prepare breakfast for Zhan so the latter can have a break from it and sleep longer. Also Zhan has done so much for them for their date the day before, preparing scrumptious food, setting tables and then the hard core love making, he must be tired as hell.

Yibo did his daily routine with whatever belonged to Zhan as they were habitual of sharing their things whether it was clothes or a toothbrush. Donning Zhan's clothes, Yibo made his way to prepare some light breakfast for them as today they have taken a break and would leave to Huang's manor for lunch and pick SuYi from there.

Zhan woke up by half past seven, feeling the absence of the warmth of certain person who was suppose to be sleeping beside him. He frowned and immediately got up but relaxed immediately when he heard utensils' clinking against each other. He got up lazily with sleepy eyes and made his way to kitchen and sat down on the chair, resting his face on his fist and he observed his beloved preparing breakfast.

"Its just like old times. When I used to stay with you."

"What do you mean?"

"You used to cook for me."

"And whose responsible for that. You don't allow me to cook in your house."

"Yibo!"

"Mn?" Yibo turned around to see saddness on Zhan's face.

"What's wrong Zhan?"

"That's your house too. It's ours. Everything that is mine is yours and vice versa." Yibo smiled as he kept a cup of coffee infront of Zhan and sat beside him.

"Hmm. I will remember."

"And when I act like a dick just return it harshly on my face. Don't accept all that I blabber. I know-"

"Zhan we had such a nice time, why are you saying these things? You are repenting, aren't you?"

"But-"

"No but." Yibo got up and stood infront of Zhan who leaned back on his chair and kept the mug on the table as Yibo made himself comfortable on his lap.

"Zhan, since we hurried the marriage, this was bound to happen. But now we know how things would be. Also we are working things out. I am also trying to lower my pride. Nothing to me is as precious as your love to me."

"Me too." Zhan whispered as he kissed Yibo's forehead, hugging him.

"By the way, yesterday was so much fun and the dessert was absolute tasty. I am craving for more."

"Oh we kept it by the bedside. I will get it for you."

"I am not talking about that dessert." Yibo said as he kissed Zhan's cheek and winked at him.

"You are being cheeky. Not appreciating my effort."

"Oh that was your effort only. The whole night."

"Haha. Yes it was."

"How did you manage these all months without me? I guess you didn't have blue balls."

"I had nothing which would be arousing. And if there would be I would help myself."

"Zhan!"

"Mn?"