🌇🌄20🌄🌇

"You!" Zhan raised his eye brows with his hands in his pocket whie he looked the person and the car.

"Wow I didn't expect to see here, Mr. Rude. What are you doing here? Isn't it pretty far from your place!" The man said as he raised his eyebrows at Zhan. Zhan shrugged nonchalantly. This was the first customer who came on first day of his shop.

"What is wrong with you cursing your car?"

"Oh this damn box!" The man kicked car's wheel slightly.

"You might not know much about cars and all but if you are here then I will tell you. This box here has some problem. I bought it a year back and its refusing to move from here." Zhan just hid his smile back while the man ranted about his car thinking Zhan is unaware of all this. Well how will he know that the person infront of him has luxurious collection of different cars.

"Well mister, you bought a new car and you don't know how to take care of it? Strange." Zhan said or more or less mocked.

"Hey you brat! How can you aay like this? Do you know about it?"

"Ofcourse I do."

"Oh really how?"

"Well I-" Zhan immediately stopped. He shouldn't tell about his identity to anyone. Many might use it against him.

"I worked in a garage in the city." The man's eyes immediately sparkled aa he came forward to Zhan and held his hands.

"Then you might be knowing what is wrong with my car."

"I would if I would have checked it." Zhan said uninterestedly.

"So will you check it?" The man said looking at Zhan with pleading eyes. Zhan just raised his eyebroens and withdrew his hands from the man's hold and tucked it in hia jeans pocket.

"But am I not Mr. Rude?" Zhan said and smirked while the man just smiled nervously rubbing his nape.

"Ohh haha th-that I said because I was frustrated. Don't take it to your heart." Zhan hummed and then smirked again.

"But I am from town who doesn't know how to talk to with people and all. You know these allegation were put on me when I opened my shop few days ago." Zhan smirked looking at the nervous mess infront of him. The man thought about for a while and then his eyes lit up in hope.

"How about this? You check my car and I will pay you up whatever it costs for a garage." The man said and Zhan frowned.

"Do I look like a beggar to you?"

"No no. Don't get me wrong. You know garage is opposite side. Also you know how to do it. See I was your first customer in your shop. I have quite an influence here. I will ask people to stop by your shop. Please."

"Not interested. Also I don't believe you." Zhan said and started going from there.

"Aiyaa don't go. Please its night time and there is no one nearby." The man said rushing by Zhan's side. Zhan stopped and sighed.

"Mr.?"

"Jiang Yizhu."

"Mr. Jiang, I am tired. Also, I have my shop to open. I already wasted my time with you."

"So you check my car, I will give you ride to your house." Yizhu said expectingly.

"Nah!" Zhan said and continued to walk on his way. He was merely ten steps away when he thought about the man's plan. This was indeed a good idea. He has been lacking behind in his shop and he needs to pay rent, electricity, stove bills etc. by the next month too. Also it isn't like he is cheating or something. He turned back to see the man still struggling in the hood of the car trying to understand what is wrong. Zhan quietly walked up to him and stood by his side.