🌇🌄23🌄🌇

"DID YOU EVER? DID YOU EVER COME TO ME TO ASK MY WELL BEING? DID YOU AND MOM COME TO ME TO SOOTH AWAY MY PAIN AND LONELINESS? DID WE EVER HAD OUR MEALS TOGETHER?"

"Zhan!" Xi who came timely after dropping Yibo patted Zhan's back in order to make him calm but Zhan pushed him away.

"Not now Xi. I won't calm down. Dad do you think I am dumb? I know for sure that you are not here for your son but for the CEO of Xiao Industries. You want his presence not mine."

"Is it different?"

"Huh? Different? Ofcourse it is. I would have loved to know if you would want your son back but you came back because you are afraid that comepetitors might taint your reputation."

"So? You want me to ruin all the hard work my father did? I did? For your petty love life?"

"Petty? Huh? Petty right. Chuckles* It is petty. Who made me this?" Zhan said this sternly and this closed Mr. Xiao's mouth. He looked at his ever bright son in a small town, being a shopkeeper, and have considerably lost huge amount of weight. Also what stinged him more was hurt and dissappointment in Zhan's eyes for him.

"Mom must have been busy with his society ladies. She needs gossip. She would not even know that I am here. Does she?" Zhan asked his father who did not answer but just stood there. Zhan was right. His mom was not informed about him being here. She was more money minded than Mr. Xiao.

"See, I knew. Well then Mr. Xiao, hear me well. This boy is very well taking care of his work and the acting CEO is under my supervision. Also whatever matter would arise, I would solve them through online meetings. I receive reports daily so I know what happens in my industry."

"Xiao Zhan." Mr. Xiao tiredly spoke out.

"You have already created a scene dad. Brought me a lot of trouble. With these men surrounding my place, it has already been a centre of attraction. Its good that there is hardly people here. Go back dad. I will not come before bringing Yibo with me." Zhan said as he walked inside his house leaving Mr. Xiao and Xi.

"Yan Xi, you-"

"Mr. Xiao, I know your concern and understand them too. Zhan has spoken his heart today. Realise them before its too late. I will take your leave now." Xi bowed down and ordered his bodyguards to stay out and inform him when Mr. Xiao leaves. He entered Zhan's kitchen, only to see him sitting on the chair, with a broken mug on the floor and spilled coffee. He sighed.

"Zhan."

"This was not suppose to happen Xi. How did he know?"

"I am wondering about it too. My men informed me early morning that Mr. Xiao and his people were spotted in the outsjirts of Danshan, thats why I hurried over here."

"Tsk." Zhan rested his face on the table with features clearly worn out.

"You told Yibo." Xi said as he looked at Zhan who hid his face in his arms, resting on the table.

"I didn't want him to be in dark. I have came out clean to him and I will do whatever I could do possibly to be forgiven."

"Thats good. Did you talk to him?"

"I will. My head is bursting like crackers right now. Let me calm down otherwise I would snap at anyone."

"Fine. I will get going. Yuan is alone. I will leave few guards in this area if Mr. Xiao comes back in case."

"Mn."

"Then see you in afternoon."

"I don't know if we still are continuing with the lunch plan. Arghhhh."